In today’s day and age, bodybuilders and athletes alike are all about superhuman strength and growth. While it is certainly possible to achieve amazing results with diet and exercise alone, people often want a little help. You may ask yourself, “Why buy HGH if I can just eat right and work out to reach my goals?” The answers to this question may surprise you.
What Is HGH, Anyway?
HGH stands for Human Growth Hormone, and it’s one of dozens of hormones produced naturally in the human body. It is most highly concentrated in infants and children because it handles the growth and development of everything from the bones to the brain.
As people age, their bodies make less and less HGH, and some experts believe that this may be one of the primary causes of aging. HGH supplements can improve your wellbeing, facilitate youthfulness, and even accelerate muscle growth when used as directed.
HGH is typically only available with a prescription, though you can find boosters and products designed to improve your body’s natural production of growth hormone online from multiple retailers. If “Why buy HGH?” has crossed your mind recently, you should know that it synergizes with your diet, exercise, and other supplements to help you achieve new goals and push yourself to the limit.
Is HGH a Steroid?
Although bodybuilders and athletes who use anabolic steroids as performance enhancers will often add HGH to their cycles, it is not a steroid – it is a hormone. An anabolic steroid is a product that enhances metabolism while limiting catabolism, and this is not the effect of HGH. In fact, HGH’s main purpose is enhancing cellular regeneration.
The Main Benefits of HGH
Why buy HGH? There are three primary reasons why this hormone is so very popular among men and women – especially athletes, bodybuilders, and individuals who are dedicated to fitness and longevity.
- Rapid cellular regeneration. In a nutshell, aging occurs when the body cannot regenerate new cells as quickly as they die. This leads to everything from wrinkles in the skin to organ failure, which can inevitably cause death. HGH improves the rate at which the human body’s cells regenerate, and this means it could theoretically improve longevity. At the very least, it helps users look and feel younger.
- Improved protein synthesis. To build muscle, you’ll need to improve your body’s ability to synthesize proteins. These proteins come from the foods you eat; your body breaks down protein into amino acids, then reassembles the amino acids into hormones, neurotransmitters, and even muscle tissue. HGH has been shown to improve protein synthesis significantly, making the process faster and more efficient.
- Synergy with anabolic steroids. While HGH is powerful on its own, it does take some time to build up in your system and have an effect on your body. However, it pairs nicely with anabolic steroids, which can improve muscle growth more rapidly, giving the HGH time to build up in your body. Following a steroid cycle with HGH can help you maintain your gains for longer periods, as well.
HGH Dosing and Guidelines
Though HGH is typically considered safer than anabolic steroids, this is not the case. The only real difference between the two is the negative social stigma surrounding anabolic steroids, which doesn’t exist in the same way for HGH. Why buy HGH? Because it is safe and effective when used according to guidelines, just like steroids. The chart below shows typical dosing for men and women based on their goals.
|Goal||Max Dose (Men)||Max Dose (Women)|
*Doctors in intensive care units in hospitals worldwide will sometimes use high-dose HGH to treat patients with serious traumatic injuries and severe burns. You should never use these doses unless under the direct care of a physician.
Aside from dosing, there are some other guidelines for use that you should keep in mind. HGH should be used for 12 weeks minimum to be effective, and at very low doses for anti-aging purposes, it can be used indefinitely as long as you keep diligent watch for side effects. You should also change your lifestyle to suit your goals, whether that means eating a healthier diet or exercising regularly.
Being Mindful of HGH Side Effects
Like anything else, HGH can create some potential side effects if it isn’t used according to directions. Why buy HGH if there’s a risk of unwanted side effects? The answer is simple: it is possible to mitigate those effects through responsible use and proper dosages. Side effects may include:
- Edema, or swelling, especially in the face, hands, feet, fingers, and toes;
- Muscle and joint pain, which may be mild to severe;
- Pain, itching, and redness at the injection site;
- Gastrointestinal issues including stomach ache, diarrhea, or nausea with or without vomiting; and
- Unusual growth of certain body parts like the hands and feet and abnormal enlargement of organs.
The latter side effect, known as acromegaly, is quite rare and usually only seen in individuals who use very high HGH doses over long periods of time. If you notice any changes (for example, if your rings no longer fit your hands, or if your shoes are too small), you should stop using HGH at once and contact your doctor for advice.
Why Buy HGH Online?
Finally, if you’re ready to add HGH to your daily routine but you’re not sure how to do it or where to get it, the internet is a good resource. You have the option to compare different brands and sellers to make sure you get a quality product.
Having said that, it does require a lot of research to find a good source – and when you do it’s important to double check what they are selling is legit. When you do find a good seller, make sure to ask about money back guarantees or their policies on re-shipping in the event your order doesn’t reach you. Failing this, it could be smarter to purchase a legal alternative that is designed to boost HGH naturally instead.
Why buy HGH? It can make you look and feel younger, it can help you maintain your lean physique, and it can even help you gain muscle and become stronger over time. As long as you’re using it responsibly, HGH is one of the most powerful hormones in the human body, and supplementing with it is incredibly beneficial.