When it comes to cutting cycles for beginners, Winstrol (“Stanozolol”) is a great choice.
Most experts recommend pairing the steroid with Equipoise for the best Winstrol results and the fewest side effects. Although you can build a Winstrol cycle in any number of ways, the following information is tailored specifically to men who want to try their first cutting cycles.Winstrol cycles short and dosages as low as possible.
Why a Winstrol Cycle?
With all of the advice out there, you might find yourself wondering why a Winstrol cycle is the go-to option for beginning cutting cycles. There are many reasons for this, actually, but the ease with which you can use it makes it a prime candidate. Unlike many other anabolic steroids, Winstrol does not aromatize.
This means that you will not need to use aromatase inhibitors during your cycle, and you will likely not need post-cycle therapy. In fact, this is one of the only products that is as easy to use as it is effective – but only at the right doses and for the right cycle lengths.
The Beginner’s Winstrol Cycle Dose
The average dose of Winstrol during a cutting cycle ranges from 25mg to 50mg per day. You can take Winstrol in tablet form (it comes in 10mg tablets) or as an injectable liquid in a variety of concentrations.
Although some bodybuilders claim that they use more – even up to 100mg per day – this is not recommended for beginners as most athletes report considerable joint pain and difficulty sleeping at this high dose. The average Winstrol cycle length ranges from 6 to 10 weeks in duration, and you should never use this product for more than 12 weeks.
|Experience Level||Maximum Recommended Dose||Maximum Cycle Length|
Using a Winstrol Cycle Alone
In some cases, bodybuilders and athletes may choose to use Winstrol for a short time without using any other compounds. This can increase the risk of some Winstrol side effects while decreasing the risk of others.
For example, failing to use testosterone alongside your Winstrol may lead to some unwanted side effects associated with low testosterone, such as fatigue or a lowered libido.
However, if you choose to forego testosterone, there’s no need to add an AI to your stack, which can make things simpler and save you money. You should be sure to weigh the benefits of using a Winstrol cycle with stacks and the risks of running a Winstrol-only cycle before you make a decision.
Winstrol Cycle : Equipoise Stack
The cold, hard truth is that while Winstrol is quite powerful, you need to add another component to your Winstrol cycle if you truly want to see results. There are many from which to choose, but Equipoise is probably the best for beginners since it is well-tolerated and produces very few side effects. Like Winstrol, Equipoise does not aromatize and does not require the use of AIs or SERMs for post-cycle therapy in most cases. This makes it an easy compound for beginners to use.
Beginner’s Equipoise Dose Winstrol Cycle
Equipoise works well in cutting and bulking cycles alike by amplifying the effects of whatever steroid you pair it with. In this case, because you will add your Equipoise to a cutting cycle, you will need a dose between 300mg to 400mg of Equipoise per week, optimally divided into every-other-day doses. Equipoise is relatively safe when used for 8 to 10 weeks at a time.
Putting the Two Together
With all of this information in hand, creating the perfect Winstrol cycle for beginners is easy. Just take 25mg to 50mg of Winstrol every day along with 75mg to 100mg of Equipoise every other day for a period of 8 to 10 weeks. Not only will you shed 1% to 2% of your body fat depending on your diet and exercise plan, but you will also keep and harden your muscles, even during this calorie-deficient cycle.
Testosterone, Estrogen Blockers, and PCT
It is true that Winstrol and Equipoise are two of the mildest steroids for beginners, but there are a few points to cover as far as safety is concerned. Three common supplements to steroid cycles – testosterone, AIs, and SERMs – may or may not be necessary depending on your stack.
- Testosterone – Testosterone is a vital component in even a beginner’s Winstrol cycle. That’s because it serves as a base and keeps testosterone levels up throughout the cycle. Without it, you’re likely to experience some side effects that result from too little testosterone. These include an inability to shed body fat, fatigue, and even erectile dysfunction.
- Estrogen Blockers (AIs) – Aromatase inhibitors (AIs) like Arimidex aren’t necessary with Winstrol because it does not convert to estrogen. However, if you will use testosterone in your Winstrol cycle, you will need to pick up an AI, as well. Your body will convert excess testosterone to estrogen, which can cause side effects like fatigue and gynecomastia. Using a AI blocks that conversion and thus prevents the side effects.
- SERMs – Winstrol suppresses natural testosterone production, which can become problematic once your cycle ends. When you are no longer taking Winstrol or using exogenous testosterone, it will take your body quite some time to begin testosterone production naturally. A SERM, or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, is a drug that stimulates the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Each will trigger the production of natural testosterone. Following your Winstrol cycle, be sure to use a SERM like Clomid or Nolvadex to give your natural testosterone production a boost.
Winstrol Cycle : Liver Toxicity
Winstrol is considered highly hepatotoxic, which means it will damage your liver with time. The more you take, and the longer you take it, the more damage it will do. It is very important to follow dosage guidelines carefully.
Use the recommended dose and pay attention to your Winstrol cycle lengths to mitigate potential liver issues. There are a few other helpful tips that will help reduce risks too:
- Never use another oral steroid in a Winstrol cycle. Almost all steroids for oral use are hepatotoxic due to their alkylated nature. Because of this, you should never use multiple oral steroids in a Winstrol cycle.
- Don’t drink alcohol two weeks before, during, and two weeks after your cycle. Pairing alcohol with Winstrol can exacerbate liver damage significantly.
- Stay hydrated. Winstrol tends to dry you out, and you’ll feel this in your joints. You may also feel especially thirsty during your Winstrol cycle. Drinking plenty of water will alleviate this, and it’s also good for your liver.
- Use a supplement. You can find many supplements in your drug store designed to promote liver health. Milk thistle is one of the most well-known and well-studied.
- Take breaks between cycles equal to cycle lengths. If you use Winstrol for 10 weeks, take a 10-week break before you use another steroid that is considered liver toxic. This will give your body time to heal.
Winstrol is a great product for beginners, especially when paired up with Equipoise during a cutting Winstrol cycle. The risk of side effects is relatively low when compared to other anabolic steroids, and most users seem to tolerate both products quite well.