Women seem to draw the shortest straw when it comes to anabolic steroids.
While male bodybuilders can choose from dozens of different options for cutting or bulking, women only have a handful of choices. The good news is that Winstrol for women is not only highly tolerable, but it is also highly effective. In fact, women often respond better to Winstrol, even at very low doses.Winstrol cycles short and dosages as low as possible.
When to Use Winstrol for Women
Whereas men typically incorporate Winstrol only into cutting cycles as a way to burn body fat, keep gains, and harden muscles, women can use it for bulking since their bodies respond differently to above-average levels of dihydrotestosterone, or DHT.
Even the smallest boost puts their bodies into anabolic overdrive and creates the perfect atmosphere for building muscle. In general, women should use a dose near the top end of the scale for bulking and a dose at the bottom of the scale for cutting. For women, a little goes a long way.
Winstrol for Women : Bulking and Cutting
Most women prefer to use Winstrol during their cutting cycles, and a dose of 10mg every other day (or 5mg daily) usually serves this purpose well. However, because Winstrol for women can also produce significant gains alongside the right diet and exercise routine, it is important to be very careful with dosing. For a true bulking cycle, women can take up to 10mg per day. Either cycle should last about six weeks, and women generally do not require supplements or stacks like their male counterparts.
|Goal||Daily Dose Range||Cycle Length (Weeks)|
Proper Use of Winstrol for Women
When it comes to anabolic steroids, men and women alike put themselves at a greater risk for side effects when they use high doses, extend their cycles beyond recommendations, or fail to follow any of the important guidelines associated with stanozolol.
The helpful tips below will ensure a safe, effective cycle, regardless of the goal.
- Plan diet and exercise based on goals, too. Women can achieve the best possible results when they tailor their diet and exercise regimens to their goals. For example, during cutting, it is important to consume fewer calories than they burn, and to participate in high-intensity cardio and aerobics every other day. For bulking, a woman should consume more calories than she burns and perform less cardio than when cutting.
- Avoid alcohol and other hepatotoxic drugs. Winstrol is known for being hepatotoxic, but because Winstrol for women comes recommended at a low dose, these risks are quite low. However, things like alcohol consumption and certain medications like acetaminophen can enhance that damage, so they are best avoided. Be sure to check for any interactions before starting a Winstrol cycle.
- Stay hydrated. Winstrol is a “dry” steroid, which means it does have a tendency to create joint pain in some users – especially during cutting cycles when high-impact exercise is vital. Staying hydrated can help ease some of that pain.
- Injectable Winstrol is also hepatotoxic. Many women will opt for Winstrol Depot, which is the injectable form of stanozolol, in an effort to avoid liver damage. Unfortunately, even this form of Winstrol for women processes through the liver, which means there is very little difference between the two.
- Use birth control while taking Winstrol. Women who are sexually active should be aware that Winstrol does have the potential to cause birth defects during very early pregnancy. For this reason, it is important to use birth control during and for several weeks after a cycle to be on the safe side.
- Do not use Winstrol while breastfeeding. Winstrol for women can pass into breastmilk.
- Never use more than is recommended. Though generally regarded as safe, the risk of Winstrol-related side effects increases significantly for women taking more than 10mg per day.
- Use a “starter” cycle to determine personal tolerance. It is always recommended that men and women alike run a “starter” cycle the first time they use a new steroid. This allows them to slowly titrate their dosage upward to discover their personal tolerance point – or the point at which side effects become bothersome. Not all women can tolerate doses of 10mg, so taking the time to pinpoint the right personal dose can make a huge difference.
Is Virilization a Reality with Winstrol for Women?
Winstrol for women can cause symptoms of virilization, so it is important to watch for them. Virilization is the term used to describe the development of certain male characteristics, such as a deepening voice, male-pattern baldness, mood changes, the development of body hair, and clitoral enlargement
Although these symptoms may reverse themselves if caught early, they can become permanent over time. Women who notice any of these signs should immediately stop using Winstrol and contact a physician.
Treatment for virilization varies. If it is caught early on, doctors may prescribe low doses of corticosteroids to lower androgen levels, or even oral contraceptives containing low-dose hormones to counteract the effects of DHT. In some cases, these are simply not options due to other risk factors. For this reason, it is often said that the effects of virilization may become permanent.
Some, such as hair loss, may be remedied with surgical procedures, but when it comes to clitoral enlargement, the risk of surgery is often too great. This is why it is vital to be vigilant when it comes to tracking Winstrol side effects.
Winstrol for Women Results
One of the best things about Winstrol for women is its efficacy. In fact, at doses of 10mg per day, women can gain up to 15 pounds of lean muscle mass in just six weeks if they combine their cycle with a solid diet and exercise plan. At doses of just 5mg per day, women can burn significant amounts of body fat – up to five pounds in just a few weeks – and harden their physiques into the vascular, toned look that dominates stages around the world.
Winstrol is one of the very few anabolic steroids that is safe enough for women, and the Winstrol results undoubtedly speak for themselves. Despite the fact that Winstrol (Stanozolol) for women is generally recognized as safe, it can cause unwanted side effects, including virilization, at any dose. What’s more, some women are simply more susceptible to the effects of Winstrol than others. Women are encouraged to pay close attention to their bodies when using this or any other anabolic steroid.