When using anabolic steroids as performance enhancers, it is necessary to plan a complete cycle long before you ever take your first dose. The following Turinabol cycle examples will help you make better decisions about your health and overall well-being, all while maximizing your results.
Average Turinabol Cycle Doses
Before you dive headlong into a Turinabol cycle, it’s important to understand a few safety tips and guidelines. First and foremost, you should understand the common dose range so you can make responsible decisions about how much to take based on your goals.
The chart below shows the entire range. If you’re a beginner, use a dose at the lower end; if you’re a more advanced user, you might opt for a higher dose.
Goals Min (Beginner) Dose Max (Advanced) Dose
Remember that a Tbol cycle can also be tailored to your goals depending on your chosen stacks. With that information in mind, the following sections provide more information about stacking and cycling.
* Naturally strength will increase with a bulking dose, but if you aren’t looking to put on much muscle but only boost strength and endurance then a lower dose is recommended.
When using a Turinabol cycle for any reason, there are some things to keep in mind for your safety.
- If you have an underlying medical condition, or if you’re taking daily maintenance medications for things like high blood pressure or cholesterol, you should not use without first discussing it with a physician. Many AAS can make these conditions worse.
- Plan your entire cycle and PCT before you start, and make sure you have everything you need before you administer your first dose.
- Oral may cause liver damage, so be sure to use the lowest effective dose for only short cycles, avoid alcohol for a week before and a few weeks after your cycle, and use milk thistle for an extra layer of protection.
- Never exceed 80mg of each day as this greatly increases the risk of side effects without providing any further benefit.
Tbol Cycle for Bulking
Although it is possible to buy Turinabol with the primary goal of bulking, it is important to remember that this particular compound is very mild. When using it for bulking, be aware that while you will not see massive gains even in a 12-week stack, the gains you do see will be mostly muscle mass instead of a combination of water and muscle.
For all of the cycles below, remember to divide your daily dose into two doses about 12 hours apart for the best results.
Beginner’s 12-Week Tbol Cycle
If this is your first time using Turinabol, this cycle will help you determine your tolerance.
- Weeks 1-8: 30mg per day Tbol and 300mg to 500mg per week of testosterone enanthate.
- Weeks 9-12: 300mg to 500mg per week of testosterone enanthate.
You can divide the testosterone into doses that you take daily, every other day, or even every third day thanks to its long half-life. While some athletes take their weekly testosterone dose all at once, this increases the likelihood of negative side effects.
Intermediate User’s 12-Week Cycle
Once you are aware of how your body responds, you can begin to stack it with other anabolic steroids. Doing so will boost the effects of any steroid you pair with it.
- Weeks 1-8: 60mg per day of Turinabol, 100mg per week of testosterone cypionate, and 400mg per week of Deca Durabolin.
- Weeks 9-12: 100mg per week of testosterone cypionate and 400mg per week of Deca Durabolin.
For the best results, divide the Deca Durabolin into daily doses taken just before your workouts.
Advanced User’s 8-Week Cycle
If you really want to push your body to the max and you have used in the past without harsh side effects, this cycle will undeniably help you add lean muscle mass.
- Weeks 1-8: 80mg per day of Turinabol, 400mg per week of Trenbolone Ace, and 100mg per week of testosterone propionate.
Make sure that you divide your Trenbolone and Testosterone into every other day doses, and take them on alternating days to help reduce the risk of side effects.
Cycle for Cutting
One of the great advantages to using for cutting is the fact that it works well when paired with nothing other than testosterone.
- Weeks 1-8: 40mg to 80mg per day of Turinabol and 300mg per week of testosterone enanthate.
- Weeks 9-12: 300mg per week of testosterone enanthate.
Although this is the same as the recommended bulking cycle for beginners, the main change comes with your diet and exercise routines. While bulking generally requires strength and resistance training along with ample caloric intake, the cutting steroids cycle should combine cardio with a greatly reduced caloric intake.
What about a Cycle for Strength?
A Turinabol cycle can also be used for improving your strength, speed, and performance, whether you’re on the field, in the gym, or on the stage. These doses are much lower than those used for bulking and cutting, primarily because athletes looking to improve performance aren’t interested in gains and may even need to maintain their current weights to qualify for their classes.
In fact, many experienced steroid users claim that a Turinabol cycle can provide even more strength than an Anavar cycle. The best way to use a Turinabol cycle for strength is to pair a low dose with testosterone.
For example, 30mg of Turinabol each day (first 8 weeks) and 250mg to 500mg of Sustanon each week for a period of 12 weeks is a great choice for beginners and advanced users alike. It’s simple and effective, and it will offer a noticeable performance boost within the first couple weeks. The best part is that, at these doses, Tbol and Sustanon are not likely to produce too many gains, though they may help with muscle hardness and definition.
Cycles for Women
The safety of a Turinabol cycle for women is hotly debated. In some cases, it has been shown that even very low doses of 5mg each day may cause virilization. In others, women have used 10mg a day for about eight weeks without any noticeable sides, and have gained significant mass. With oral gaining popularity among female athletes and bodybuilders, however, it should be noted that there are better options for women that are not as likely to cause virilization. For this reason, it is recommended that women do not use Tbol.
Winstrol and Primobolan are great alterantives, but Anavar is commonly known as the “queen of steroids” when it comes to women. You can use a Turinabol cycle for cutting or for bulking, remembering that Tbol will boost the effects of any other anabolic steroid you choose to pair it with. It is incredibly mild in nature, which means that most athletes and bodybuilders tend to tolerate it very well. Even so, don’t forget to run a solid PCT such as 20mg of Nolvadex for 4 weeks.