Once you’ve done the research on the benefits of hormones, you might be wondering how to get started. Many questions arise, and one of the most commonly asked is, “Where can I buy testosterone injections legally?” The answer depends primarily on where you live, but regardless of this, there is almost always a way to buy legally – without fear of repercussions.
Reasons to Buy Testosterone Injections
There are several unique reasons why people might want to buy injections.
- To combat fatigue. The number one cause of chronic fatigue in men age 35 and older is low T. Many of these men seek to buy injections just so they can start feeling alert, awake, and “normal”.
- To enhance athletic performance. Some men who participate in professional or amateur sports find that injections can improve their performance by making them faster, stronger, more focused, and more powerful.
- To gain muscle. High-dose injections can help spur protein synthesis and muscle growth, especially when combined with a high-calorie, high-protein diet and the right workout plan.
- To treat sexual dysfunction. As men get older and their T levels plummet, several things may happen. Some men lose interest in sex altogether, and others may want to have sex, but find that they simply cannot perform as they once did. This often drives men to buy testosterone injections, as well.
- To feel younger. Finally, men will often turn to injections to improve their overall self-esteem. therapy can aid in fat loss, provide an energy boost, and make men feel more “spry”.
Option #1 – Go to the Doctor
Some of the reasons to buy testosterone injections listed above could be symptoms of a real but completely treatable medical condition called low-T. Again, men’s levels fall naturally as they age, starting at about the age of 30. Men who have unusually low levels may experience chronic fatigue, sexual dysfunction, mood swings, fat gain, muscle loss, and more. In fact, all men over the age of 30 experiencing these symptoms are encouraged to see their doctors for a check. When you go to your doctor, he or she will consider the results of a lab test designed to measure your levels as well as the severity of your symptoms. Then, he or she will decide whether to write you a prescription. However, even in this case, the odds that you will be able to buy testosterone injections from your pharmacy and use them as you see fit are slim to none. Testosterone Pills, creams, and subdermal implants are far more common in the medical industry because there’s less risk of abuse, and very few doctors still prescribe self-administered shots. Unfortunately, in the United States and many other countries, this is the only way to obtain legally. Should it fail, the only remaining options are considered illegal and may result in jailtime, fines, and a criminal record.
Option #2 – Travel
While you could certainly go and buy testosterone injections online in most countries, even without a prescription, this is technically illegal and could result in unwanted legal action. The only other option available to people in the US and similar countries who want to use but who cannot obtain a prescription for it is to travel to a country where it is considered legal. In places like Mexico and Thailand, you can simply go into a pharmacy and buy testosterone injections on the spot – no questions asked – and it’s perfectly legal to do so. However, this presents a serious inconvenience for most people. Remember that while it’s legal to buy steroids in Mexico and use steroids in Mexico, you’ve broken the law as soon as you travel back across the border with those steroids in your possession. For this reason, you would have to stay in that country for the duration of your cycle, which simply is not feasible for most people. Outside of this, there is no other way to buy testosterone legally if you’re a resident of a country like the UK, US, and many others.
Alternative to Injections
If you were unable to get a prescription allowing you to buy injections at your pharmacy, and if you cannot travel abroad for the duration of your cycle, there are some legal alternatives you can consider. Some supplements, including tribulus terrestris and fenugreek, are thought to help boost your levels naturally. While this won’t be enough to help you pack on pounds of muscle mass in mere weeks, if you truly are deficient – even slightly – then these supplements can have you feeling quite a bit better in a matter of weeks. Otherwise, if you want to buy testosterone injections for bodybuilding or performance enhancement purposes, there are no other options to buy testosterone injections legally. You might be able to find them online, on the street, or even from a friend at the gym, but this comes with significant risk and may not be the best option for everyone.