When athletes or bodybuilders make the decision to put together a steroid stack, they often do so for one of two different reasons: to build lean muscle mass or to cut fat. Stacking steroids and supplements appropriately can help maximize the potential results, thus giving you a bigger or leaner body with fewer side effects. Here are some of the best steroid stack examples out there based on your unique goals.
Best Steroid Stack for Bulking
Most of the people who choose to use anabolic steroids as enhancers do so in order to add lean muscle mass. Some steroids are better at this than others, particularly since many steroids lead to significant water weight gain that doesn’t last post-cycle. When you want to gain lean mass, and you want to do so relatively safely, there is one combination of steroids that works better than any other: testosterone enanthate, Deca Durabolin, and Dianabol. For this stack, you would start all three components at the same time, but you would use Dianabol at the front of the cycle for the first four weeks to kick-start your metabolism and energy as well as your gains. You should use 400mg of Deca Durabolin as your primary mass-building steroid for 12 weeks, and you should also incorporate testosterone enanthate into your stack in order to combat your body’s natural tendency to stop producing testosterone naturally when steroids are introduced.
Best Stack for Cutting
The best steroid stack for cutting is the one that will allow you to hold onto your lean muscle gains while burning away fat. Many athletes have relied upon Winstrol to help them achieve these results for years, and when used responsibly (and along with testosterone propionate), it produces very few side effects. In fact, it is possible to cut significant amounts of fat all while maintaining muscle mass in as little as eight weeks. To do it, you’ll start out with just the testosterone propionate and take 100mg every other day for the first two weeks. Then, beginning with the third week, you can add in 50mg per day of Winstrol until the end of the eighth week. By shortening the length of time you take the Winstrol, you can help minimize the chances of side effects and easily lose five to seven pounds of body fat while obtaining the hardened appearance you crave. Anavar is another popular steroid for cutting which you can use in place of Winstrol if you’re after strength.
Best Stack for Improving Athletic Performance
In some cases, athletes are not as concerned about muscle gains or cutting fat – they simply want to be faster, stronger, or better than their opponents. This is true performance enhancement at its finest, and while numerous athletes readily post their own home-brewed stacks, the truth is that there is only one stack that will truly make a difference in the way you perform: Equipoise, Winstrol, and low-dose testosterone. Winstrol and Equipoise are definitely favorites among endurance and strength athletes, and doses vary based upon your unique tolerance and needs. For the best results, take 500mg of Equipoise along with 500mg of testosterone enanthate for 14 weeks, only adding in the Winstrol for the last six weeks.
Goal Steroid 1 Steroid 2 Steroid 3
Getting the Most out of the Best Stacks
Unfortunately, reaching your goals is not as simple as taking pills or injections on a schedule and watching your body change before your very eyes. You will need to put in some work of your own, too. For the most part, it is the combination of steroids, diet, and exercise that will get you where you want to be, and each goal has its own unique diet and exercise recommendations.
- Bulking – When you want to add muscle mass, your diet should be high in calories and protein. Fats and simple carbs will provide you with the energy you need, as well. When you exercise, you should avoid extensive cardio or aerobics as this will burn the calories you consume before you can use them to convert proteins into muscle tissue. Instead, focus more on weightlifting and resistance training.
- Cutting – A cutting stack requires the opposite of a bulking stack. You should consume a diet that is lower in calories, contains only healthy fats, is very low in simple carbohydrates, and has a moderate amount of protein. This will help you burn more calories than you consume, all while ensuring you have plenty of energy and enough protein to maintain your muscle gains. As far as exercise goes, you should continue weightlifting and resistance training to maintain your mass, but you should add in regular high-intensity cardio and aerobic exercise, too.
- Performance Enhancement – The best way to get the most out of a performance enhancement stack is to find a balance between strength and calorie-burning, and to eat a balanced, healthy diet. At this point, it’s all about maintenance and finding a diet that promotes strength and fuel for your muscles.
Following the Best Stack with the Right PCT
Not even the best steroid stack will benefit your body for long if you do not follow it with the appropriate post-cycle therapy, or PCT. Anabolic steroids will shut down your body’s natural production of testosterone in short order, and this can spell trouble after your cycle. All the steroids listed here fill the very same receptors as testosterone, and when those receptors are filled, they no longer stimulate the production of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which trigger the production of testosterone.
Your goal after using the best steroid stack involves gently coaxing your body to begin testosterone production on its own. To do this, you will need to use a product called a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, which blocks some of the actions of estrogen, yet allows for others. A SERM is also important for testosterone production because in the process of blocking some of the actions of estrogen, it also stimulates the production of LH and FSH.. Failing to follow the guidelines for PCT can result in side effects caused by having too little testosterone in your body. These include, but are not limited to:
- Low sex drive;
- Erectile dysfunction or impotence;
- Decreased semen production;
- Hair loss (among men genetically prone to balding);
- Chronic fatigue despite getting plenty of sleep;
- Unexplained decrease in muscle mass;
- Increased body fat despite healthy diet and exercise;
- Decreased bone mass; and
- Mood changes, including anxiety and depression.
Is the Best Stack a Personal Choice?
Defining the best steroid stack is not as simple as providing a list of synergistic steroids. In fact, there are some men who may not tolerate the doses or the compounds listed above. These are merely guidelines to help you discover the best way to reach your goals. If you are curious about other stacks that may work, or substitutions that you can make in the stacks mentioned here, be sure to read about the steroids that are best for your particular goals. You might also choose to participate in forum discussions with others who have similar goals. As you can see, there is truly a “best steroid stack” regardless of your personal goals. Just remember to follow up with the right post-cycle therapy to prevent potentially permanent side effects, and you’ll find that bulking, cutting, or even improving your performance with anabolic steroids is quite effective and safe.