When it comes to oral steroids for bulking, two names come to mind: Anadrol and Dianabol. Understanding the differences between the two can help you make the right decision the first time and enjoy massive gains with relatively few side effects.
Both oral anabolic steroids that can provide massive gains in relatively short order. In either case, bodybuilders and athletes can gain between 20 and 30 pounds in as little as six to eight weeks with either compound and the right diet and exercise program. The real debate between the two comes down to maintaining gains at the end of a cycle. Because both of these steroids are highly androgenic, both steroids also cause water retention. Many users claim that Anadrol is more likely to cause bloating, headaches, and appetite loss than Dianabol is, but this is arguable. Plenty of other users claim the opposite; Dianabol causes few side effects but provides massive gains.
Anadrol: Pros and Cons
This steroid provides pretty amazing results at higher doses, and some users report gaining up to 25 pounds in as little as eight weeks. It does not aromatize, which means that there is no abundance of estrogen to contend with during a cycle. However, they also noted that these gains came with some significant side effects, including but not limited to debilitating headaches, massive bloating, general malaise, and high blood pressure.
Dianabol: Pros and Cons
On the other hand, users say that Dianabol provides the same gains, although not of the same quality, over the same period of time. Most people tolerate Dianabol better and report a sense of overall well-being instead of fatigue and depression Finally, while Dianabol does cause some water retention, it is less than that of Anadrol. However, the main complaint with Dianabol is that the gains simply do not last. Once users come off of their cycles and the water weight starts to dissipate, the gains are hard to keep.
Which Should You Use?
With all the information above in mind, you might find yourself wondering which one of the two very popular oral steroids you should use to meet your goals. The best way to do this is to think about what you want to achieve and which steroid will do the best job of getting you there. The following considerations may help.
- Price – Price can be a concern when shopping, as one may be far more expensive than the other depending on where and how you obtain it. If you are on a budget, you may opt to choose the steroid that is more cost effective which is often Dianabol.
- Tolerance – Not all men can tolerate Dianabol even at moderate doses, and if this is the case for you, it may prevent you from reaching your goals. In this case, it would be best for you to utilize Anadrol so you can use an effective dose that suits your goals.
- Access to Supplements – For some men in some areas, finding aromatase inhibitors is more difficult than finding anabolic steroids. If this is the case for you, then Anadrol is the better choice since it does not aromatize.
- Your Sex – If you are a woman, the debate is settled. Women should not use Dianabol at any dose; they can use at a low dose, as long as they do so very responsibly and watch their bodies closely for signs of virilization.
- Your Goals – Your choice between the two may depend on your goals. If you’re looking for bulk, either option will suffice. If you want to keep a full look during a cutting cycle, then Anadrol is the better option since it does not provide the same bloat as Dianabol. Finally, if you want raw power, Dianabol is the better choice.
- Availability – Availability is a common concern when it comes to anabolic steroids. Depending on where you live and the options available to you, you may simply have to “settle” for the steroids you can get. Though this can be problematic with some products, Both can provide the same results as long as you dose them correctly, alter your diet, and choose the right exercise options.
Another important consideration when deciding between the two is the dose, and the more you need to take, the more you’re likely to pay for a steroid for the duration of your cycle. The chart below shows the average doses of both steroids for men.
Goal Anadrol Daily Dose Dianabol Daily Dose
*Dianabol is rarely recommended during a cutting cycle, but in special circumstances, doses of 15mg can be beneficial. For example, if you are on a cutting cycle, but don’t want to lose muscle, you can use low-dose Dbol to achieve that goal. Not everyone will be successful since Dianabol has a tendency to increase appetite significantly and is ideally suited to bulking, but many bodybuilders have enjoyed a great deal of success nonetheless.
The Best Cycle Solution
Although the debate rages on (and probably always will) there is a controversial solution for getting the best of both worlds, and that involves using both compounds together in a cycle. Although both of these oral compounds are liver toxic, you can use them safely at moderate doses during short cycles and alongside a liver protectant supplement. The most common stack involves a 4-6 week cycle during which you take 25mg of Dianabol and 50mg of Anadrol per day. The synergistic effects are quite noticeable at these doses.
In short, using the two together counteracts many side effects due to the low doses of each, including appetite loss, aches and pains, and even fatigue. When you want outstanding gains without a ton of harsh side effects, consider the possibility of creating an Adrol and Dbol cycle. Because both come in tablet form, you can take a single dose per day and avoid injections. What’s more, you can still enjoy gains of up to 25 pounds (thoguh granted this is on the high side) in a short timeframe without feeling bloated, unable to eat, or down in the dumps.