Anabolic steroids, also called simply “steroids”, are testosterone derivatives that promote the growth and repair of various tissues throughout your body.
Although common in the healthcare industry to treat a variety of conditions and disorders, athletes and bodybuilders also utilize several steroid types for performance and aesthetic enhancement. Steroid hormones, such as various forms of testosterone, are also quite popular.
What are Steroids?
You can find information about many different types of steroids online. For instance, there are corticosteroids, which can quickly reduce swelling and inflammation.
In fact, some physicians utilize epidural steroid injections for pain relief. You can buy steroids like these over the counter at any pharmacy or drug store, though stronger prescription-only versions certainly exist. There are also purely androgenic steroids, which primarily control “male” characteristics.
Then, there are anabolic steroids, which stimulate tissue growth and increase muscle mass. These help to build muscle mass (predominantly in men) because their androgenic properties retain nitrogen crucial to the building of muscle proteins.
All steroids have some androgenic and some anabolic properties (and many call them anabolic androgenic steroids for this reason), though some are far more androgenic than anabolic – and vice versa.
For example, while the naturally produced male hormone testosterone is both anabolic and androgenic at an even 1:1 ratio, some compounds like the popular Tren steroid (Trenbolone) are almost purely androgenic. On the other hand, Anavar and Primobolan Depot are almost purely anabolic.
Choosing the Right Types of Steroids for Bodybuilding
When creating steroid cycles and stacks, it is important to maximize the total benefits all while reducing the likelihood of the androgenic side effects of steroids. This is not to say that you should avoid all primarily androgenic steroids.
Rather, you should balance your stacks in such a way that you reap the anabolic benefits and minimize the androgenic risks. In order to do that, you need to understand the most popular steroids out there. The various popular types of anabolic steroids include:
- Anadrol – Anadrol can produce some impressive gains in a very short time, and it does not exhibit many androgenic steroid effects, so it is quite popular among athletes. However, it is very liver toxic (hepatotoxic), so you should use it with caution for the shortest possible periods. The gains are quite dramatic, but they taper off quickly. It is a common cycle kick-start.
- Anavar – Anavar is one of the few oral anabolic steroids for sale. Men and women alike appreciate its nearly purely anabolic mechanism. It is only marginally androgenic, which means the side effects, if any, are mild. It is incredibly popular for those who want to burn fat prior to competitions, but is also beneficial alongside other compounds in a bulking cycle.
- Andriol – Andriol is a brand name for synthetic testosterone undecanoate, which has a 1:1 ratio in anabolic and androgenic properties. It is the only form of oral testosterone, and it provides phenomenal results at the right doses with only mild unwanted side effects. Due to its relatively low bioavailability, many athletes prefer Andriol for testosterone maintenance or post-cycle therapy.
- Deca Durabolin – Deca steroids are some of the most popular and commonly used out there, and while they are somewhat androgenic, the side effects are easy to mitigate. As a result, athletes and bodybuilders often pair their Deca Durabolin with other compounds to improve its anabolic activity and avoid risks. This is one of the best anabolic steroids for sale today if you want to bulk up quickly and safely.
- Winstrol – There is no denying that Winstrol has a love/hate relationship in anabolic steroid forums. While some people absolutely love it, others find it too harsh for their liking. Winstrol, or “winny”, is highly anabolic and only slightly androgenic. It comes in both a pill and a steroid shot, too. While most people use it for cutting, there are some who claim that the right Winny stacks offer amazing gains.
- Sustanon – Sustanon (more commonly, Sustanon-250) is an incredibly popular testosterone blend that athletes tend to love. Whereas some forms of testosterone have very short half-lives (propionate) and others have long half-lives (cypionate, enanthate), Sustanon-250 offers the best of both worlds. It is perfect for maintaining natural testosterone levels, but it also makes the perfect base for any bulking or cutting stack.
- Dianabol – Dianabol is a particularly potent oral compound that is perfect for anyone who wants large gains, but who prefers staying away from injectable steroids. (It is available in an injectable serum form, as well.) It was one of the very first legal anabolic steroids for sale, despite the fact that many countries outlaw it today. Dianabol offers huge gains, but because of its liver toxicity, you must use it wisely. It is quite androgenic when compared to some other compounds, as well.
- Trenbolone – When compared to other anabolic steroids, Trenbolone is five times more anabolic and androgenic than testosterone. This potent combination makes it incredibly popular, but it is important to use Tren with caution. Since it is so highly androgenic, the anabolic steroids effects are noticeable. However, it is widely known for providing the best, biggest gains in the shortest periods.
- Testosterone – Testosterone is a hormone that is anabolic and androgenic at a 1:1 ratio. It comes in a variety of chemical forms, including testosterone enanthate, testosterone undecanoate, testosterone cypionate, and testosterone propionate. Athletes commonly utilize testosterone as the bases of their cycles, and many use it for post-cycle therapy. Remember that anabolic steroids inhibit the production of natural testosterone, making it a necessary supplement in a steroid cycle.
As you can see, once you know a bit about each one of the best anabolic steroids, it is easier to decide which to stack in order to create the perfect ratio of androgenic to anabolic properties.
Steroid Dosages, Methods of Delivery, and Warnings
Each of the popular steroids for sale today has its own unique dosing, and even then, that dosing varies based on whether you use oral steroids or a steroid injection.
Bear in mind that the decision to buy steroids online or elsewhere requires research on steroid forums and other places. Taking too much can cause significant steroid shot side effects; taking too little may not produce the beneficial effects of steroids.
Once you decide on a compound, research it thoroughly for the right dose information based on the method of delivery. What’s more, make sure you take the time to discover safe steroid stacks and cycle lengths to protect your overall health. You can read more about individual steroid compounds by following the links above.
Anabolic steroids are not right for everyone. Individuals who have certain health conditions or mental disorders should avoid using them and seek legal steroid alternatives instead. Primarily, if you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, a heart condition, liver problems, kidney problems, or diabetes, do not use these products.
What’s more, remember that nothing contained on this page or website should ever take the place of professional medical advice.
Steroids Side Effects
Individual steroid side effects vary from compound to compound and from person to person. For instance, while the Deca steroid may make some men feel irritable, it may boost another’s mood. In general, though, the effects of anabolic steroids include:
- Oily skin and acne
- Water retention – bloating
- Hair loss; male pattern baldness
- Heart problems – heart disease, stroke, arterial disease
- Mood instability – aggression, depression, irritability
- High cholesterol and lipid counts
- Decreased sperm count, or absence of sperm
- High blood pressure
- Testicular atrophy
- Gynecomastia – male growth of breast tissue
- Menstrual irregularities in women
- Virilization in women
- Steroid injection side effects may include itching, redness, pain, and swelling at the injection site
Different anabolic steroids produce different side effects to various degrees. The absolute best way to mitigate these effects involves researching your steroid of choice to determine which, if any, supplements or stacks you may need to counteract the harmful effects.
Additionally, sticking to a recommended dose and cycle length is a good way to reduce anabolic steroid side effects.
Are Steroids for Sale Illegal?
In the United States and most other countries around the world, you can obtain legal steroids in a couple of different ways.
First, you can purchase topical steroids (corticosteroids) over the counter. These cortisone creams provide relief from itching and swelling at the surface of the skin, but because their mechanisms are different, they do not provide any performance enhancement benefits.
Second, certain anabolic steroids are legal with a prescription. Millions of men around the world use them regularly to treat low testosterone, and physicians may prescribe them to treat autoimmune disorders or to increase bone density.
Although it is legal to possess, use, and buy steroids in certain countries, most governments consider them controlled substances.
This means that possession, use, and purchase may have legal consequences. Be certain that you understand the laws in your area before you make the decision to buy anabolic steroids.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do steroids do?
When used for performance enhancement, anabolic steroids build muscle, burn fat, and improve appearance. In the healthcare world, steroids offer a host of treatment benefits.
They can relieve pain, inflammation, and itching, and they can help people who have certain medical conditions gain weight. They also suppress the immune system, which helps people who have certain autoimmune disorders.
What are the best steroids for women?
There are only a few anabolic steroids for women. Remember that these compounds are derivatives of testosterone, and too much testosterone in the female body causes serious issues. As such, the best choices for women include:
- Primobolan Depot
- Anadrol (the most popular by far)
Can you tell me where to get steroids?
There are several places where you can find steroids for sale. You can purchase them from your pharmacy with a prescription from your physician, but if you want to use steroids for performance enhancement reasons, this may prove difficult.
You could purchase them over the counter in another country, but this also poses problems in terms of travel and import laws. Fortunately, there are many ways to buy steroids online.
You should avoid purchasing “street” steroids from dealers, and you should even steer clear of guys in your gym that may offer them to you. You have no way to know what is in these products, and you may be throwing your money away or putting your health at risk.
What are the best steroids for bulking?
The vast majority of the most popular steroids are perfect for bulking. These include Trenbolone, Dianabol, and Deca Durabolin, among others.
What are the best steroids for cutting?
The best cutting steroids help you burn body fat at the subcutaneous and visceral levels, but they do not influence your muscle mass. Some of the most popular include Winstrol, Primobolan, and Anavar.
What are the best steroids for strength?
If you want to increase your strength for effective workouts, then you have several choices available to you. Many athletes say Testosterone is the biggest strength-booster of them all. If you want sheer power, Anavar, Anadrol, Halotestin, Trenbolone, and Mibolerone are great options.
If you are interested in athletic performance enhancement, whether you want to bulk up, harden muscle, or cut body fat, you can find anabolic steroids for sale online that provide outstanding results with minimal risk.
Despite the social stigma surrounding anabolic steroid pills and steroid injections, the truth is that they are safe with responsible use.