A a powerful fat-burning supplement loved the world over by athletes and bodybuilders. Determining how much Clenbuterol to take and how often to take it can become troublesome, particularly with all of the conflicting information available on the web. Here, you will learn how to discover the perfect Clenbuterol dosage for your own body since not everyone needs or tolerates the same amount.
Who Should Avoid?
There are a few different people who should avoid any Clenbuterol dosage at all for fear that it may exacerbate existing health conditions or interact with important medications. If you have any of the following health conditions, you should avoid using unless you have approval from your physician:
- Heart disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Increased risk factors for heart attack or stroke
- Past record of heart attack or stroke
Along these same lines, women who are pregnant or nursing, and those who may become pregnant during their Clenbuterol cycles, should not use this product.
Thankfully it comes in a few different forms. You can find injectable products, liquid suspensions, and tablets, which are most common. Although they come in 20mcg and 40mcg preparations, the 20mcg is widely available and the 40mcg is actually quite rare. Injectable and liquid must be measured very, very carefully; unlike many other products, Clenbuterol dosages come in micrograms rather than milligrams, so even a single drop too much could cause significant side effects. For this reason, most people choose to stick to tablets. They are simple to measure, simple to take, and just as effective as any other preparation.
Titrating the Dose
There are some people out there who can tolerate 240mcg (just an example – not recommended), and others do well to manage at 140mcg (usual max dose for men). This is why you absolutely must start out with a very low dose and gradually titrate upward until you discover what you can personally handle. Experts recommend taking only one 20mcg tablet the first day, and gradually increasing this by 20mcg each day. If you get to a point where the side effects become difficult to manage (sweating, jitters, fast heartbeat), then reduce your dose by 20mcg and consider that dose your maximum.
The following Dosage chart shows an example of how to find your dose.
Day Dose Side Effects
If at day six, it becomes obvious that 120mcg is too much for you as we can see above, revert back to the 100mcg per day dose. Additionally, try taking the last part of that dose earlier in the day so that it does not interfere with your sleeping patterns.
Differences between Male and Female Doses
Unlike anabolic steroids where a woman’s dose is significantly less than her male counterparts’ doses, Clenbuterol dosage isn’t much different between men and women. The maximum dose for a man is 140mcg a day, and the maximum dose for a woman is 100mcg a day. In both cases, this represents a very high dose that people should use with extreme caution. Just because it falls within the guidelines does not make it the right dose for your personal needs.
Dosages and Side Effects
The good thing about side effects as they relate to your Clenbuterol dosage is that they generally go away fairly quickly as long as they are mild in nature. It is perfectly common to experience some anxiety and jitteriness as you increase your dose, but it should be no more severe than consuming too much coffee. Once you reach the maximum dose, you can expect that the side effects will vanish within a day or two. What’s more, remember that your body develops a tolerance to this product after two to three weeks. For this reason, you should use for two to three weeks, then take a break of equal length, and then use it for another two to three weeks if you haven’t reached your goals. This prevents such tolerance.
What to Avoid while Discovering Your Optimal Dosage
A powerful drug, so with that in mind, you must treat it as such. Like anything else, there are rules and guidelines for using it safely. The following tips will ensure the best possible experience.
- Do not mix with other stimulant drugs. Mixing stimulants can lead to severe and sometimes fatal side effects. When determining your Clenbuterol dosage, you should never use products like albuterol, phentermine, ephedrine, or other “uppers”.
- Liquid dosages might vary based on concentration. If you are taking a liquid dose, bear in mind that you must understand the concentration of the liquid to properly measure your dose. If it’s 20mcg per milliliter, you’ll take one milliliter for a 20mcg dose and five milliliters for a 100mcg dose. Conversely, if it’s 40mcg per milliliter, you would take half those amounts.
- Don’t assume the side effects will go away. Milder side effects do often get better with time as your body acclimates. However, if you’re experiencing moderate to severe side effects, don’t assume you will be better in a day or two. Heart palpitations and an extremely fast heartbeat are dangerous. Lower your dose if this happens.
- Your dosage may not be the same as your friend’s, even if you are the same size and have the same diet. Two seemingly identical people may react to it very differently due to their metabolisms and genetics. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you can handle 100mcg a day just because your friend tolerates it well.
- Don’t forget to take breaks between cycles. If you use at high doses, it’s vital that you take breaks between cycles to let your body rest. What’s more, you should never use it for more than 16 weeks out of the year as this helps to prevent long-term side effects like heart problems.
Your cycle is a personal decision based on what your body can handle. For the most part, anything more than 80mcg per day will improve your body’s metabolism, but you should be careful with titrating your dosage and avoid surpassing the recommended maximim doses above.