A steak dinner has never been easier than these Parsley Steak Bites! Marinated in a simple parsley and garlic mixture and cooked right on the stove top, these steak bites are great for those times when you are craving a steak but don’t want to fire up the grill.
The adaptability of these steak bites is what makes them so appealing. The small bites cook up quickly for a quick meal, but can also be eaten inside of tortillas for delicious steak tacos. Dunk the bites in the remaining parsley sauce or drizzle it over roasted red potatoes for an added flavor boost! To be even that bit more precise, with portion sizing and daily allowances. Based on your goals, use a Macro Calculator to assist.
Parsley Steak Bite Recipe
- 2 cups fresh parsley
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ pounds sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- Create the parsley sauce by blending together the parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt. Blend until almost completely smooth.
- Add steak cubes into a zip-lock bag and pour in half of the sauce. Reserve remaining sauce for dipping the steak bites into or drizzling over roasted potatoes. Set the meat in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat with some olive oil. Add the steak bites, cooking in batches so as not to crowd the meat. Cook bites until they reach desired doneness level, roughly 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve steak bites with roasted potatoes for a complete meal.