It really doesn’t get much easier or simpler than a one pan meal, which is why we love this honey garlic roasted chicken and vegetables dish. Prepared and baked in just a sheet pan, this dish is quick and easy to toss together on a busy night, plus it takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish!
A complete meal with a lean protein source, carbohydrates and a green vegetable, this sheet pan dish is also super easy to customize. Swap out the potatoes for carrots or green beans for Broccoli – it’s up to you!
One Pan Honey Garlic Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
For the Vegetables:
- 3 cups cubed red potatoes
- 12 ounces fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Chicken glaze ingredients. Divide glaze into two small bowls. Set aside.
- On one side of the sheet pan, add the potatoes, olive oil and sea salt. Toss to coat.
- Add the chicken breasts to the other side of the sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper, then brush one small bowl of glaze onto the chicken.
- Place tray into the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Stir the broccoli florets into the potatoes and increase the oven to broil. Broil for 5 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Spoon remaining glaze over top of the chicken. To serve, divide vegetables and chicken onto 4 plates.