These Flourless Fudge Brownie Bites might be baked up in a muffin tin, but that in no way makes them a muffin! Made without flour and sweetened with natural maple syrup, these brownie bites are gluten-free, grain-free, and vegan which means they can fit into a multitude of diets. Easily adaptable in several ways, you can also make these fudge bites Paleo by swapping out the peanut butter for almond butter.
Fudgy, rich, and packed with that incredible peanut butter chocolate flavor, these Fudge Brownie Bites are the perfect way to curb that sweet tooth!
Flourless Fudge Brownie Bites
- 1 cup peanut butter, natural
- 2 bananas, ripe
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with 9 silicone muffin liners.
- Place the peanut butter, bananas, maple syrup and cacao powder in a food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop batter evenly into muffin tin. Batter will be thick.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips onto muffins if using them. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow the fudge bites to cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Store fudge bites in the refrigerator to keep them fresh.
Goal basing your diet is important, try using our macro calculator.