Many people see Sustanon 250 mentioned in anabolic steroid forums and online, but very few people actually understand its mechanisms and chemical properties. When you learn more about this amazing blend of hormones, you can make better decisions when it comes to planning your performance enhancement cycles.
Sustanon 250 : A Blend of Testosterone
Testosterone is the base of many anabolic steroid cycles, primarily because there is nothing better when it comes to boosting the effectiveness of steroids in bulking and cutting cycles alike. You can choose from a variety of different forms of testosterone, including the short-estered testosterone propionate and the longer-estered testosterone enanthate and cypionate.
However, what if you want the best of both worlds? That’s where Sustanon 250 really shines, and it is one of the most popular testosterone supplements available today.
The most popular form of Sustanon 250 contains four different forms of testosterone. The product contains the following per 250mg:
- Propionate (30mg) – Short-estered, fast-acting testosterone.
- Phenylpropionate (60mg) – Another short-estered form of testosterone with a short half-life.
- Isocaproate (60mg) – A medium-estered testosterone that offers a balance between fast and slow action.
- Decanoate (100mg) – A long-estered testosterone that works longer and harder to build muscle.
The combination of all of these forms of testosterone helps you get the instant energy you want, but it keeps the testosterone in your system for a longer period of time. This makes it ideal for bodybuilders who want energy prior to a workout, but who need extra free testosterone for Muscle Building around the clock.
How to Dose Sustanon 250
There is much confusion surrounding the proper way to dose. For the most part, a short-estered compound needs more frequent dosing while a long-estered compound needs less frequent dosing.
So, what do you do in the case of Sustanon 250? The good news is that you get to decide how it works best for you. Doses range from 500mg to 1000mg (1g) per week, and you can divide that into daily doses, take it every other day, or even use it every third day.
You are free to experiment within this dose range and discover what your body prefers. However, you should divide your dose into at least three parts to prevent side effects associated with the administration of high doses.
|Goal||Starting Dose (Weekly)||Maximum Dose (Weekly)|
Stacking and Cycling
You can use it in any stack or cycle where you would otherwise incorporate testosterone. In fact, the effects of this blend depend primarily on the compounds you use in the stack.
For example, if you pair it with Dianabol, you can enjoy outstanding gains. Conversely, if you pair it up with Anavar, you can cut fat prior to a Competition without concern that you will lose precious muscle mass.
Sustanon 250 is relatively mild when used as recommended, but there is always the chance that you may experience some unwanted side effects vary from person to person, and like most hormones and hormone derivatives, the risk increases along with the dose size and cycle length. You may or may not experience the side effects below:
- Estrogen conversion may occur when there is more testosterone in the bloodstream than can bind with receptors or be used otherwise. An aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex can prevent this from occurring. Some of the effects of estrogen conversion include weight gain, fatigue, and Gynecomastia.
- Mood swings as the result of hormone imbalances. These often get better with time once your body adjusts to the exogenous testosterone.
- Water retention is not uncommon, and some men may need diuretics to reduce bloat and prevent high blood pressure.
- Worsening lipid profiles have occurred in some men, so men who have high cholesterol should not use Sustanon 250. Otherwise, incorporating a healthy dose of omega-3s into your daily diet can prevent high cholesterol.
- Oily skin and Steroid acne may result from hormone imbalances, too. Over-the-counter medicated washes can help, and in most cases, it will improve on its own over time.
- Prostate enlargement may also occur, but this is more common among men who use for long periods – not just a standard cycle length. Regular doctor visits can help you keep this in check, but report any difficulty in urinating or a feeling that you are unable to completely empty your bladder to your doctor immediately.
The results you can expect will vary based on your goals, dose, diet, exercise routine, and personal response to the testosterone blend. Those using for hormone replacement often start getting relief from their symptoms within a few weeks, and those using it for on-cycle testosterone replacement may find that it provides them with some extra energy and power during their cycles.
Nonetheless, you will need to eat right and exercise regularly to see the results you want, even if you are only using for hormone replacement. As far as gains are concerned, the truth of the matter is that it is not a powerful bulking agent on its own, so using it without a steroid stack may not result in tremendous mass gains.
For men who have lost muscle tone due to low testosterone and who change their lifestyles to include a healthy diet and rigorous workout plan, it may be possible to regain some of their lost musculature. Sustanon bulking stacks are not uncommon, and when paired with a compound like Dianabol or Anadrol, gains can be immense – totaling as much as 30 pounds in a few short weeks.
Deciding which type of testosterone to use in a bulking or cutting cycle can certainly be difficult, but the good news is that you can have the best of both worlds with Sustanon 250. With relatively few side effects at the recommended doses, this product is one of the best and most popular.