Sick of the same boring lunch but don’t have a lot of time on your hands? Than this BLT chicken wrap is exactly what you need!
Completely customizable and done in less than 10 minutes, this wrap can be prepped and packed ahead of time for the perfect lunch on the go. The BLT Chicken wrap recipe below can easily be doubled or tripled as well, so that you’ll have leftovers for more throughout the week.
Stuffed with filling protein from both chicken and bacon, this wrap is both low in fat as well as low in carbs depending on the type of tortilla you use. Swap out the hummus for avocado or cheese for another delicious variation of this wrap. You can also turn this wrap into a chicken Caesar wrap by drizzling in a teaspoon of low-fat Caesar dressing.
BLT Chicken Wrap Ingredients:
- 1 chicken breast, pounded thin
- 1 slice Turkey bacon, cooked & diced
- 2 leaves romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 whole wheat tortilla or low-carb tortilla
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with ½ tablespoon of olive oil. Season the chicken to your liking, then cook in the pan for roughly 5 minutes each side or until done.
- While the chicken is cooking, assemble your wrap by spreading the hummus on the tortilla, laying down the lettuce and tomato, and adding the chopped Bacon.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, slice into chunks or strip and place in the center of the wrap.
- Roll the wrap up and slice in half, holding the wrap together with two toothpicks.
Regular bacon can be used instead of Turkey bacon, however be aware that the fat content of the wrap will increase.