Meatloaf is a great source of protein that almost everyone loves, but after a while it can get boring. Spice it up by swapping out the traditional tomato-based sauce for a BBQ one! With just 300 calories and 24 grams of protein per serving, this BBQ meatloaf is a great high-protein, low calorie meal.
BBQ Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Using your hands, mix together the meat, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, BBQ sauce, salt and pepper until just mixed. Do not overwork.
- Place meatloaf into a loaf pan, careful not to pack the meat too tight.
- Wisk together the sauce ingredients and smooth over the meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle fresh rosemary over meatloaf before serving.