While there is some evidence that it can contribute to lean muscle growth on its own, many athletes and bodybuilders choose to use testosterone stacking to bulk up faster, cut fat, and improve their overall stamina and strength. As such, the following information will help you decide how to go about testosterone stacking to meet your goals.
Why Is Testosterone Stacking Important?
Today’s testosterone is made in a laboratory, and while it’s synthetic, it is still molecularly identical to the testosterone found in your body. In the lab, scientists can add esters to the testosterone molecule to affect the way it acts once it’s in your bloodstream. The biggest effect is the half-life, and while some forms have three-day half-lives, others last much longer. Be sure you understand the ester you buy so you can plan your testosterone stack accordingly.
Testosterone can be quite powerful, especially for men who have low testosterone and who are experiencing the Low T effects. Even low-dose testosterone without any stack at all can make a tremendous difference. For bodybuilders, though, testosterone alone is rarely enough to provide phenomenal muscle gains. For this reason, it’s important to research the very best testosterone stack for your needs based on your goals.
Coming up with the Best Testosterone Stack
Your choice of stack will depend quite a bit on your goals. In most cases, testosterone stacking involves an anabolic steroid that is designed to be synergistic. The chart below shows some of the best testosterone stack options whether you want to add bulk, maintain muscle during a cutting phase, or even improve your performance and endurance.
|Goal||Stack Option 1||Stack Option 2|
If you’re interested in testosterone stacking, these options are time-tested and proven to work, and you’re sure to reach your goals.
Testosterone Stacking – Safety First
When it comes to testosterone stacking, there are some safety tips you will need to keep in mind. The list below serves as an excellent set of guidelines.
- Research each item in your stack. No matter what you include in your stack, be sure you research each compound thoroughly so you can understand proper dosing, cycle lengths, and precautions. All steroids (and all forms of testosterone) are slightly different, and understanding those differences will keep you safe.
- Remember your supplements. When testosterone stacking, remember that you will need to mitigate estrogenic effects as testosterone and many other steroids will convert to estrogen in your body. Use an AI like Aromasin or Arimidex according to guidelines to counteract this.
- Don’t forget your post-cycle therapy. Because exogenous testosterone and steroids alike will suppress your body’s ability to make its own testosterone, you will need to prepare for this. A SERM like Clomid or Nolvadex taken for four to six weeks after your cycle in a tapering dose will help you boost testosterone production and keep side effects at bay.
- Measure and inject carefully. Be sure that you understand not only the dosage, but also the concentration of the products in your testosterone stack. This way, you can measure each one appropriately. Understand the timing of your injections and how often you should use them, too, if you want to make testosterone stacking as effective as possible.
- Buy everything up front. When it comes to testosterone stacking, each part of your cycle is as important as the next. You’ll need your testosterone, your steroid, all the required Testosterone supplements, and your compounds for PCT. Make sure you have all of these on hand before you take your first dose so you don’t put yourself at any risk. Getting halfway through a cycle and realizing you can’t find the Clomid or Nolvadex you need is risky, and it isn’t recommended.
When it comes to adding bulk and cutting fat quickly without risking tons of water retention, professionals all agree that Trenbolone and testosterone is the way to go. The best results occurred when 300mg to 700mg per week of Trenbolone was used alongside 240mg to 500mg per week of testosterone, though beginners should start this out slowly and work their way up to the higher doses. The cycle typically runs from eight to 10 weeks in length and the testosterone should be used for two weeks after stopping the Trenbolone.
Though this is one of the most popular testosterone stacks in years past, it does bring with it the fear of significant water weight and gynocomastia, which is the scientific word for the development of breast tissue in men. The results experienced are much like those that occur with a Deca Durabolin and Dianabol stack, but the gear is far less expensive and, for many, much easier to obtain. It is often advised to avoid methandrostenolone due to its side effects, but if the desired results can be achieved at a relatively low dose of 125mg, then it can often be used without negative effects for short cycles.
While it is widely known that Winstrol for sale does not provide the same energy boost as its counterparts like Dianabol, it stacks fantastically with testosterone and can provide impressive lean gains in relatively short periods of time. This is one of the testosterone stacks that is best left to the professional athletes, though, as real results typically only occur when the testosterone is administered in 500mg to 2000mg weekly injections along with a weekly total dose of 350mg to 700mg of the Stanozolol.
Any Anabolic Steroid
Anyone who chooses to supplement their workouts with anabolic steroids should stack them with testosterone, if even at a mild dose that would otherwise seem completely ineffective. In order for the steroids to do their jobs, they must bind to the same receptors as testosterone. Thus, since less testosterone is being used by the body, less will be produced. Over time, and once the AAS cycle is ended, men who do not supplement with testosterone will often report side effects as the body works to start producing the hormone at normal levels again.
As such, it is necessary to stack any anabolic with the hormone and continue taking testosterone injections for two to four weeks after the cycle ends; before starting PCT. For those who are new to using hormones to improve their physical appearance and overall energy levels, it is always best to start out with a low dose and gradually increase it to avoid experiencing some of the side effects that are commonly reported.