Have you changed your diet and exercise routine, but feel like the pounds are coming off too slowly? Do you often feel fatigued, sluggish, and foggy? If this is what you’re experiencing, then Capsiplex from Bauer Nutrition could be the solution.
Capsiplex diet pills work in a variety of different ways. Not only do they speed up your metabolism, but they also suppress your appetite and burn existing body fat away. It’s one of the most comprehensive and effective weight loss supplements on the market today, and thousands of people have discovered the results that Capsiplex can provide.
With four different ingredients designed to work together synergistically, you can rest assured that you’ll feel great, lose weight, and meet your goals much more quickly than with diet and exercise alone. The OmniBead™ technology delivers all of those ingredients in an optimized way to help prevent stomach upset and irritation.
Because Capsiplex contains four very different ingredients, you can enjoy several benefits that will help you lose a significant amount of weight. They include:
- Increased energy expenditure for longer workouts;
- The ability to help your body burn more calories with each workout;
- Appetite suppression to keep you feeling satisfied between meals;
- Reduced body fat and mass;
- An improved digestive system; and
- An increased metabolic rate.
Imagine all of these Capsiplex benefits working together at the same time. That’s exactly what makes this supplement from Bauer Nutrition so very popular. In fact, the manufacturer is so sure that you’ll be pleased with your purchase that they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee on every single product they sell. What’s more, you’ll get free shipping with each and every order to any country.
Capsiplex features four very different ingredients that have been put together in such a way that they work synergistically with one another to provide optimal results.
- Capsicum Extract – Capsicum extract does many, many things in your body to help you lose weight. It increases your body’s calorie usage, reduces your appetite, and even improves your overall metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories with every single movement you make. It’s derived from spicy red peppers, and it’s the capsaicin inside these peppers with their heat. Capsicum can raise your core body temperature just slightly, which naturally boosts your metabolism and helps with the process of lipolysis, or the breakdown of existing adipose tissue.
- Caffeine – Although caffeine is certainly a pick-me-up, it has some other beneficial effects on your body, too. Studies show it can increase resting energy expenditure, which means you’ll burn more calories even as you sleep. Caffeine also speeds lipolysis and the oxidation of fat tissue, which is a great way to help burn off those pounds in the stubbornest areas, like your arms and abdomen.
- Piperine – Piperine, which is derived from every day black pepper, is a unique ingredient in Capsiplex that improves the absorption of nutrients. In clinical studies, piperine has been found to block p-glycoprotein, which acts as a pump to remove substances from cells. It has also been shown to decrease the production of glucuronic acid in the intestines, which allows more of the nutrients you consume to enter your body in their active form. Finally, it even stimulates the amino acid transporters in your intestines to improve the delivery of nutrients.
- Niacin – Niacin is simply vitamin B3, which your body needs to assist in releasing energy from the carbohydrates, proteins, and fats you consume. This means that niacin helps you derive more energy from every single meal you eat, which is very important if you are on a calorie-restricted diet. Niacin has also been shown to reduce the amount of fat in the bloodstream, which can keep your heart and other organs healthier for a longer period of time.
Capsiplex Side Effects
Although this product contains only natural ingredients that have been used for generations as medicine, there are some Capsiplex side effects to keep in mind. Each serving of Capsiplex contains 138mg of caffeine, which is equal to roughly 1 ½ cups of coffee, so you should be mindful about beverages that also contain caffeine. Most of the side effects of Capsiplex are related to the caffeine. They include, but are not limited to:
- Increased sweating;
- Fast or racing heartbeat;
- Nervousness; and
The best way to avoid these side effects is to use only the recommended dose, take your capsule in the morning, and be mindful of caffeine you may consume in other sources, such as from coffee or even tea.
Pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding should not use Capsiplex as caffeine can cross the placenta and enter into breastmilk. There has not been enough research on the other ingredients in pregnant or breastfeeding women to come to a conclusion, so it is best avoided in these cases. What’s more, if you have certain medical conditions, especially those related to your heart, you should speak to your physician about using Capsiplex as you may be at an increased risk for heart-related side effects.
A full-blown anaphylactic reaction to Capsiplex is very rare. Anaphylaxis is a dangerous allergic reaction that causes large hives, a drop in blood pressure, and swelling. In severe cases, anaphylaxis can cause the tongue, lips, and throat to swell, which is a life-threatening emergency. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should seek immediate medical help.
Capsiplex reviews are generally positive, and even a few celebrities have touted its benefits. For example, Brad Pitt is a fan of Capsiplex and regularly uses it prior to shooting films. Supermodel Nicola McLean and pop star Britney Spears have also used Capsiplex with a great deal of success.
Most people who take the time to write a Capsiplex review claim that it does exactly as it claims. It helps amplify the effort they put into meeting their weight loss goals, helps them over weight loss plateaus, and allows them to indulge a little more from time to time. They also claim that the appetite suppression is key; they do not feel as hungry between meals, which allows the fat-burning properties to attack existing adipose tissue. On average, those using Capsiplex lost anywhere from five to 25 pounds in a 12-week period. Of course, individual results will vary based on things like diet and exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions?
If the celebrities and reviewers are to be believed, Capsiplex pills are some of the best on the market today. The four unique ingredients all work together to boost your metabolism, suppress your appetite, burn existing fat, and improve the way your body absorbs the nutrients you consume. Capsiplex tablets are some of the most well-rounded available, and they’ll help you feel good, too. Trials have revealed several amazing benefits, too. Capsiplex can:
- Burn three times more calories before you exercise; and
- Burn 3% more calories while you exercise.
What’s more, the unique Capsiplex formulation helps your body burn up to 12 times more calories for an hour after your workout than diet and exercise alone.
What is capsicum extract?
Capsicum is a word for spicy peppers, which contain an active ingredient call capsaicin that causes the burning sensation in your mouth. Capsaicin also creates a warming sensation when applied topically to the skin, and is a common ingredient in muscle rubs. Just as capsicum can make your mouth and your skin warm, it can also warm the inside of your body. Science shows that when your core body temperature rises only a fraction of a degree, your metabolism increases significantly.
What is the OmniBead™ Technology?
OmniBead™ technology is only found in Capsiplex from Bauer Nutrition. It’s an encapsulation technique that allows you to enjoy the thermogenic effects of hot peppers without the burn. This technology allows for a very controlled release of the ingredients, which helps your body utilize the incredibly hot and spicy capsaicin at the tablet’s core without the burn that you’d experience from consuming peppers.
What is piperine?
Piperine is an extract that is usually derived from black pepper, but it can also come from long pepper. It works in much the same way as grapefruit juice in that it helps your body better absorb and utilize the nutrients you consume in your diet, but it does it much more efficiently. It enhances some enzymes while blocking others, which creates the perfect atmosphere in your intestines for better and more thorough digestion and absorption.
Where to buy Capsiplex?
You can buy Capsiplex through this page without risk thanks to a 60-day money back guarantee. You’ll also receive free shipping on every single order, regardless of where you live in the world.
What kind of Capsiplex results should I expect?
People experience varying Capsiplex results based upon their diet and exercise routines. People who took Capsiplex without making any lifestyle changes lost an average of five to eight pounds over the course of 12 weeks. Those who combined their Capsiplex with a low-calorie diet filled with vegetables, fruits, complete protein, and complex carbohydrates lost anywhere from 15 to 25 pounds in that same 12-week period.
Is Capsiplex safe?
Capsiplex is generally considered safe for anyone who is otherwise healthy. Although the caffeine in the product can cause some side effects, you can avoid this by being mindful about consuming caffeine from other sources. People who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use Capsiplex. Anyone who has a heart condition (or any other chronic health condition) should speak to his or her physician before using Capsiplex.
Some Articles You May Like: