Does it seem like everything you eat goes right to problem areas like your abdomen, hips, thighs, and buttocks? Do you wish you had more energy to exercise so you can shed pounds even faster? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then African Mango may be the perfect dietary supplement for you.
Multiple studies have shown that African Mango for weight loss truly does work, and people around the world are turning to it to boost their metabolism, improve the way in which their bodies burn calories for energy, and even suppress their appetites. When everything else seems to fail, pairing a great diet and exercise routine with African Bush Mango supplements can help you see results.
African Mango Benefits
The African Mango seed extract found in this supplement can benefit your body in a variety of ways. The benefits of African Mango include:
- Appetite control, which facilitates weight loss and healthier diet choices;
- The ability to manage your weight more easily;
- A reduction in the need to snack between meals;
- An increase in the number of calories your body burns during exercise;
- The promotion of carbs into pure energy rather than fat stores; and
- Results in just a few days’ time.
African Mango supplements from Bauer Nutrition also contain very specific antioxidants that cannot be found in any other fruit. These will boost your metabolism and improve your immune system at the same time. Bauer Nutrition is a company specializing in a variety of dietary supplements for sports nutrition, beauty, weight loss, and general health. The company offers free shipping worldwide and a 60-day money back guarantee.
What Is African Mango?
The African Mango supplement is extracted from the seeds of the Irvinga gabonensis fruit, a very fleshy species of fruit much like the mango that grows in West Africa. Other nicknames include wild mango, dika nut, and bush mango. For centuries, the fruit has been a staple in the diets of tribes in Nigeria and Cameroon. While they generally consume the fleshy parts of the fruit, the dietary supplement comes from the “nut”, or the seed of the plant.
The tribes in Nigeria and Cameroon that regularly consume the fruit naturally have thin frames, strong bodies, and very low cholesterol levels. They also have a low incidence of cardiovascular diseases. This helps to prove the notion that African Mango contains powerful compounds that can help you suppress your appetite, burn more calories, and boost your metabolism significantly.
Ingredients in African Mango Pills
African Mango diet pills from Bauer Nutrition contain two main ingredients that play a role in both your appetite and your metabolism.
- African Mango Extract – Some studies show that the African Mango fat burner has an effect on a hormone in the body known as leptin. As fat stores in your body increase, so do your leptin levels. If there is too much leptin in your body, the brain cells have a difficult time receiving hormone suppression and metabolism signals. Pure African Mango helps to regulate and enhance leptin.
- Raspberry Ketones – The African Mango diet pill also contains raspberry ketones, which are thought to increase levels of a hormone called adiponectin. Adiponectin plays a role in breaking down fat cells more easily, which in turn helps the body burn fat faster. Essentially, it regulates the metabolism.
The combination of these two ingredients makes this particular African Mango supplement incredibly effective.
What Does African Mango Do?
Although the studies on African Mango are quite limited, it is most commonly used to aid in treating three very common conditions: obesity, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Obesity – Thanks to the compound’s fat-burning properties, African Mango can help you lose weight. It suppresses your appetite, helps you burn fat more easily, and turns more of the carbs you eat into energy rather than fat.
- High Cholesterol – Small-scale studies have proven that African Mango can lower your levels of bad cholesterol and improve your levels of good cholesterol, especially when it is used in conjunction with a low-cholesterol diet and a solid aerobic workout plan.
- Diabetes – Finally, African Mango has been shown to lower blood sugar, which may make it a great option for people who are managing diabetes with diet alone. Adding this supplement can help keep blood sugar levels down.
African Mango Side Effects
While African Mango extract is one of the safest and mildest weight loss supplements available, you may experience a few mild side effects that go away on their own over the course of a few days. These include, but are not limited to:
- Insomnia; and
- Dry mouth.
If bloating and gas occur, try taking the supplement with a glass of milk or a light snack. Just keep in mind that it may take a little longer to feel the effects of the product in this case. If you experience insomnia, try taking your African Mango earlier in the day. For example, you can take both pills in the morning, or you can take one in the morning and another after lunch.
If you are currently taking medications for diabetes, it is very important to speak with your doctor before you start treatment with this supplement. Combining African Mango with certain medications designed to lower blood sugar could lead to a condition called hypoglycemia, which refers to having too little sugar in the blood. Finally, there is evidence to suggest that African Mango causes the stomach to empty more slowly, so you should discuss this with your doctor before you start taking any new prescription medication.
How to Use African Mango
African Mango pills make it easy to get the correct dosing each and every day. Each pill contains 500mg of a proprietary blend of ingredients, which include African Mango extract and raspberry ketones. For the best results, you should take two pills per day with food and a glass of water (or milk if you experience gas and bloating). You may take both tablets at the same time in order to enjoy a burst of energy, or you can take them several hours apart in order to maintain a constant energy level throughout the day.
African Mango Reviews
The vast majority of African Mango extract reviews are positive in nature, with most people claiming that they felt more energetic after their very first doses. What’s more, the average reviewer lost eight to 10 pounds in a matter of a few weeks when combining their supplement with a healthy diet and workout routine. Although some people noted that dry mouth and insomnia occurred, they were able to mitigate this with lozenges and dosing alterations. All in all, people are pleased with the product and most say they would recommend it to a friend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does African Mango work?
Several clinical studies have shown that individuals using African Mango seed to facilitate weight loss lost more weight than those who utilized a placebo. In fact, back in 2005, a study by doctors at the University of Yaounde in Cameroon focused on the effects of African Mango on obese people from that country. Those using the African Mango showed significant decreases in body fat, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides while showing an improvement in HDL cholesterol. Those on placebo showed only marginal changes.
What kind of African Mango results should I expect?
The results you can expect from African Mango depend primarily on your willingness to diet and exercise. Although this product can and does increase your metabolism, which could facilitate weight loss without diet or exercise changes, it is highly unlikely. People who take African Mango in combination with a low-calorie diet and a solid workout routine report an average of eight to 10 pounds lost in a two- to four-week period. Everyone’s body is different, though, so you may lose more or less weight.
How Does African Mango work?
While scientists and nutritionists aren’t exactly certain how African Mango works in the body, there is evidence to suggest that it affects hormones in the body that play vital roles in processes like metabolism and appetite. When combined with raspberry ketones, the two ingredients work together to provide you with more energy from calories, too.
Can I use African Mango during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
There is no information about the safety or efficacy of African Mango during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. To be on the safe side, you should avoid this product if you are pregnant. Because African Mango remains in your system for many hours after you ingest it, you should also avoid using it while you are breastfeeding.
Is African Mango safe?
Studies have confirmed that 1,600mg/kg of African Mango caused no deaths when tested in rats over the course of 7 days. This means there is very little risk of over dosing. Keep in mind, though, that the higher your dose, the more likely you are to experience unwanted African Mango side effects. Clinical studies also confirm that there is no additional benefit in taking more than 1000mg (or one gram) of African Mango per day. Most people report only very mild side effects at this dose, and the most common side effects are flatulence and dry mouth.
Some Articles You May Like:
- 9 African Mango Benefits that Make It So Popular
- Are There Any African Mango Side Effects?
- What Are African Mango Pills Used For?
- What Is African Mango?