Do you deal with stress every day, whether at home or at work? Would you like to feel better, more energetic, and healthier? If you answered yes to these questions, then the NUYU Superfood supplement from Bauer Nutrition may be the answer. It’s packed with ingredients that are clinically proven to help improve your overall health in a variety of unique ways.
NUYU Superfood contains nothing but 100% pure, organic, and raw ingredients that will give your body the best possible nutrition. It is an incredibly potent blend, and each ingredient is grown in the perfect conditions. Following the harvest, the cold-drying technique keeps the nutritional content and phytonutrients intact during packaging. Because of this, you get a high-quality superfood product that is able to get nutrients into your bloodstream far more quickly and efficiently.
NUYU Superfood Benefits
The benefits associated with taking the NUYU Superfood supplement regularly are many. With 10 unique ingredients in every serving, you can improve your health each and every day. Some of the primary benefits you can expect include:
- More balanced pH levels throughout your body;
- 100% raw and organic ingredients;
- A naturally detoxifying combination of ingredients;
- A rich formula that covers the full spectrum of superfoods;
- Improvements in digestion and overall health;
- More energy to carry you throughout your day; and
- Improvements in your wellbeing and mental health.
NUYU Superfood from Bauer Nutrition is made from 100% pure ingredients specially harvested and packaged to provide maximum potency. In fact, the company is so sure you’ll love it that they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee on your purchase. If you aren’t satisfied, simply send it back and you’ll get a full refund. What’s more, the company offers free shipping on every order to any country.
For the most part, superfoods are all traditional foods you would consume during a meal or as a snack. The vast majority of them are plant-based and come in the form of grains, fruits, and vegetables, but some are fish and dairy products that are nutritionally dense and amazing for your health. According to the American Heart Association, there is no FDA standard for what makes “superfood”. Thus, understanding how foods receive this designation – and which ones are truly beneficial – can help you make better decisions about your health.
Superfoods contain huge doses of certain vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that your body needs to live a long and happy life. Some of the ingredients found in superfood supplements can fit into the following categories.
- Antioxidants – Many experts believe that with antioxidants’ ability to block free radicals, consuming them daily may help ward off cancer.
- Phytochemicals – These give plants their bright colors and aromas, and they offer numerous health benefits.
- Healthy fats – Nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids have a range of benefits which includes decreasing the risk of heart disease.
- Fiber – Some physicians and nutritionists believe that fiber can help ward off diabetes as well as a variety of digestive problems.
Of course, they may also contain the vitamins and minerals you need to survive, too. These range from vitamin C to zinc and even magnesium as well as everything between.
NUYU Ingredients: The World’s Best Superfoods
NUYU Superfood contains 10 different ingredients that are superfoods in their own right. These ingredients are all organic and 100% pure. NUYU Superfood is vegan-friendly, kosher, and gluten-free.
- Alfalfa – People have used alfalfa benefits for centuries to treat things like respiratory ailments, arthritis, and even upset stomach. Science has shown that alfalfa is an incredibly potent source of calcium, potassium, iron, and phosphorus as well as vitamins A, E, C, and K4.
- Spirulina – Spirulina is sometimes called “blue-green algae”, and it’s considered a superfood because it contains anywhere from 55% to 70% protein. It also contains 18 amino acids (eight of which are essential), vitamin B12, RNA and DNA nucleic acids, chlorophyll, iron, phosphorus, calcium, and more.
- Barley Grass – This superfood is harvested from the green shoots of grass that emerge from the ground before barley can be found within the leaves. It contains huge amounts of vitamins and minerals, including 11 times more calcium than that found in cow’s milk, five times more iron than spinach, and plenty of metabolism-boosting vitamin B12.
- Beetroot – Beets are an incredibly healthy food that contains a variety of nutrients and minerals. They’ve been shown to improve oxygenation of the blood, which can improve the way you feel in just about every way. They contain magnesium, sodium, calcium, and potassium. Beets are also packed with dietary nitrate, which can lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Chlorella – Chlorella is a very common alga that is known for turning stagnant water a very thick green color. It contains more protein than even spirulina, which is regarded as one of the world’s healthiest natural protein sources. It’s also amazingly rich in chlorophyll, B-vitamins, and phosphorus. Studies show that chlorella is detoxifying; it removes heavy metals and other toxins from the bloodstream.
- Probiotics – Simply put, probiotics are healthy bacteria that live in the gut and improve digestion. Having enough probiotics in your intestine can help with vitamin and nutrient absorption, which helps you feel better and keeps your body healthier.
- Apple Pectin – Apple pectin is the soluble fiber found in apples that aids in digestion. In fact, this pectin can help “flush” your gut, which is great for detoxification. Consuming apple pectin daily can also improve heart health and ward off a variety of heart diseases.
- Jerusalem Artichoke – Jerusalem artichoke is actually grown in North America, and it’s the root of a plant that is very closely related to the sunflower – not an artichoke at all. It’s packed with phytonutrients like dietary fiber, antioxidants, and some vitamins and minerals. It’s also one of the best natural sources of electrolytes.
- Wheatgrass – Wheatgrass is the very young shoot of the grass that grows into wheat. It is packed with vitamins A, E, C, K, and B6, and it’s a great source of iron, selenium, magnesium, and calcium. One wheatgrass benefit is that it contains huge amounts of chlorophyll, which can help oxygenate the blood.
- Vanilla – Vanilla beans are not beans at all; rather, they’re the pods that come from flowering orchids, and that’s what gives vanilla its sweet, delicate flavor. Aside from tasting great, vanilla can also improve your health and wellbeing. It’s a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and it could even lower your cholesterol over time.
Based on Ancient Eastern Medicine
For hundreds of years now, Eastern medicine (predominantly in China) has focused on reducing the acidity of the body and the removal of toxins. Astonishingly, people in these parts of the world are far less prone to develop common health conditions, including cancer – and this is still true today.
Eastern medicine tends to focus on the principles of yin and yang and the believe that balancing the body’s pH leads to better health and overall wellbeing. Traditional Chinese diets, for example, are rich in fruits and vegetables that contain the precursors to bicarbonates the body needs to help offset acidity. When the body has a neutral, or “balanced”, pH, organs like the heart, liver, kidneys, brain, and even pancreas can work far more efficiently.
Along those same lines, Eastern medicine also believes in detoxifying the body using a variety of techniques, including diet. In these cultures, the adage “you are what you eat” certainly rings true, so many diets in those locations focus heavily on consuming foods designed to remove unwanted substances from the body. For example, they believe that foods like carrots, oatmeal, and red dates will bind with toxins and usher them out.
NUYU Superfood is a concentrated supplement that contains ingredients designed to balance your body’s pH and remove harmful toxins, all without the need to consume a variety of different foods that are sometimes difficult to find. It’s worked for Eastern cultures for centuries, so there’s no doubt that it can help you feel better and enjoy a healthier, more energetic lifestyle.
Potential NUYU Superfood Side Effects
This superfood supplement contains all-natural organic ingredients, so the potential for serious side effects is quite slim. In fact, the worst side effects of NUYU superfood are digestive in nature, and they almost always go away on their own with time. Superfood supplements are packed with ingredients that can have a tremendous impact on the gut, especially in those who have not regularly consumed dietary fiber and chlorophyll. As a result, some users may experience diarrhea, bloating, and abdominal pain or pressure for the first week or so of use. The NUYU Superfood supplement also contains a probiotic, which will help regulate the digestive system over time.
Although it is very, very rare, there have been reports of allergic reactions to one or more of the ingredients found in NUYU Superfood. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, please do not use this product. If you experience symptoms such as hives, swelling of the eyelids, mouth, or tongue, and/or a sudden drop in blood pressure, seek immediate medical attention as these are signs of anaphylactic shock.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a superfood?
A superfood can be defined as any edible product that is considered especially good for you in one way or another. They are foods that are packed with vitamins and nutrients, but low in calories, unhealthy fats, sugars, and simple carbohydrates. For example, salmon is considered a superfood because it contains a large amount of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, but chlorella is labeled a superfood due to its extraordinarily high protein content.
What will NUYU Superfood do for me?
NUYU Superfood can benefit you in a number of ways. Not only does it provide an amazing number of vitamins and nutrients, but it also helps balance your body’s pH, detoxifies your body, and improves your overall health – both physically and mentally. NUYU Superfood contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that can help relieve certain types of pain, and it also contains probiotics to improve your digestive health.
What does “alkalizing” mean?
Even today, Eastern medicine focuses on your body’s pH, which is the measurement of its acidity or alkalinity. Many people in China, especially, eat a diet that is designed to provide the proper pH balance. Science has shown that too much acidity or alkalinity can harm the body and cause it to become more prone to a variety of ailments and infections. NUYU Superfood supplements help achieve a pH balance, which leaves you feeling better.
How long will it take before I notice NUYU Superfood results?
Many people notice the effects of NUYU Superfood supplements the very first day they use them. It is one of the richest and most nutritionally dense products available today. The ingredients found in this superfood supplement are easily absorbed, which means you won’t have to wait weeks (or even hours) to start feeling healthier or more energetic.
How do I take NUYU Superfood?
NUYU Superfood comes in a convenient powder form that you can add to your favorite smoothies or shakes. Just add one scoop to a vegetable or fruit smoothie and consume it in the morning hours. This helps to maximize its alkalizing effects, and it keeps you feeling happier, healthier, and more energetic all throughout the day.
Some Articles You May Like: