Do you feel like you get sick easily, or do you feel like you’re always tired? Do you often wonder if you’re doing everything you can to keep yourself healthy? If you want to boost your immune system, improve your overall health, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re providing your body with everything it needs, then A-Z Multi-Vits & Minerals (mutlivitamin) from Bauer Nutrition may be the solution you need.
According to statistics and research from around the country, about 75% of all adults do not get the recommended daily allowances of all of the vitamins and minerals they need. As such, a multivitamin plays a very important role in maintaining your health, especially if you are an athlete or otherwise incredibly active. A-Z Multi-Vits & Minerals goes far beyond traditional drug store multivitamins by providing everything the active body needs to stay healthy.
A-Z Multivitamin Benefits
A-Z Multi-Vits & Minerals is considered the best multivitamin overall for several reasons.
- Improved red blood cell health leads to better oxygenation of the blood, which in turn provides more oxygen to the brain and muscles. This keeps you alert and strong throughout your workouts.
- An improved immune system helps keep you healthy. It’s hard to work out when you have a cold or the flu, but a stronger immune system can fight these ailments off and keep you in the game.
- With better muscle function, you make every workout count.
- When your body gets enough of the vitamins and minerals it needs, you essentially safeguard yourself against a variety of diseases and illnesses, including cancer.
- Science proves that using a multivitamin regularly will improve your overall health.
The best part is that you can take advantage of a 60-day money back guarantee from Bauer Nutrition, a world leader in supplements for sports nutrition, weight loss, beauty, and general health. They also offer free shipping with every order to any country.
A-Z Multi-Vits & Minerals Ingredients
Unlike some multivitamin products out there that provide plenty of some compounds but not enough of others, this daily multivitamin was designed in such a way that it provides everything the active body needs to build strong muscle, enjoy incredible energy, and enjoy longer, more productive workouts.
- Magnesium Oxide – Magnesium oxide is an important building block of bone and muscle tissue.
- Ascorbic Acid – This is a naturally-occurring source of vitamin C, which is required for the growth and repair of every single tissue in your body.
- Potassium Chloride – Potassium chloride is an important electrolyte that carries electrical impulses throughout your body. In short, potassium plays a vital role in ensuring that your muscles work properly.
- Vitamin E – This antioxidant has been shown to help athletes recover from workouts more quickly by preventing the oxidation of lipids (fats) in the body.
- Ferrous Femurate BNP – Ferrous femurate is a type of iron that your body can use easily to help create more (and healthier) red blood cells.
- Zinc Oxide – A common ingredient in many over-the-counter products designed to help the body fight off the effects of colds and the flu, Zinc boosts the immune system significantly, especially when it is taken over time.
- Magnesium Sulfate – Also known as Epsom salt, magnesium sulfate can help reduce inflammation in the body, which can help athletes and bodybuilders recover from their workouts.
- Nicotinamide – Not to be confused with nicotine found in tobacco, nicotinamide is a form of niacin and another word for vitamin B3, which promotes a healthy heart and normal cholesterol levels.
- Copper Sulfate – Copper is another mineral that helps your body make red blood cells. It also aids in the formation of collagen, which is essential for bones and connective tissue. Copper also plays a role in healthy nerves and a strong immune system.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride – Also known as vitamin B6, it is responsible for the formation of neurotransmitters which carry impulses from one nerve cell to the next. It also plays a part in the production of serotonin and norepinephrine, which influences your mood.
- Calcium Pantothenate – This is a special form of calcium derived from vitamin B5. It has important roles in the creation of hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen, and it also facilitates a healthy metabolism.
- Vitamin A Acetate – An easily-absorbed form of vitamin A, it is vital for immune function, reproduction, healthy bones and muscles, eye health, and cancer prevention.
- Vitamin B12 – A vital component in DNA and a nutrient that helps keep nerves and blood cells healthy, vitamin B12 can also help you feel more alert and awake.
- Thiamine – Also known as vitamin B1, it assists the body’s metabolism and allows it to convert carbs into energy. It is also essential in muscle and heart function.
- Riboflavin – Vitamin B2, called riboflavin, helps your body absorb the nutrients you consume and acts as an antioxidant. Your body cannot use niacin, folate, or vitamin B6 without riboflavin.
- Vitamin K1 – This plays a very important role in the blood clotting process by enhancing the creation and health of hemoglobin in the blood. It is also important for heart and muscle health.
- Folic Acid – Also known as folate, it is essential for the formation of nucleic acid, which facilitates healthy cell division and growth, produces healthy red blood cells, and enhances brain health.
- Beta Carotene – As a very powerful antioxidant, beta carotene protects the body from the effects of free radicals, which can cause multiple health issues, including cancer.
- Vitamin D3 – Without vitamin D3, your body cannot readily absorb the calcium you get in your diet or through supplementation. This is why whole milk is often fortified with vitamin D.
- Potassium Iodide – Potassium iodide is very important for thyroid health, which can help prevent certain diseases related to the thyroid. These include hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, which cause hormonal imbalances.
- Biotin – Sometimes called vitamin H, biotin is actually part of the b-complex vitamins. It is involved in the synthesis of the glucose your body uses for energy as well as fatty acids.
- Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate – This acts as an antioxidant and helps your body absorb the copper you ingest.
- Chromium Chloride Hexahydrate – Chromium is essential for the metabolism of sugar your body. It can help ward off diabetes and heart disease when taken regularly.
- Vanadyl Sulfate – Vanadyl sulfate has an insulin-like effect on the body. It helps stimulate the uptake of glucose, which provides your body with on-demand energy – such as during workouts or athletic competitions.
- Nickel Sulfate Heptahydrate – Nickel helps your body absorb the iron it needs, prevents anemia, and helps strengthen bones.
- Sodium Selenite Anhydrous – Selenium is an antioxidant that helps fight free radicals, reduces inflammation in your body, and maintains a healthy metabolism. It also offers antiviral effects and plays important roles in both male and female fertility.
A-Z Multi-Vits & Minerals is the best multivitamin for men and women who want to push their bodies to their physical limits, but still stay healthy and strong. This unique formulation is also an outstanding bodybuilding vitamin, as it makes it possible to build lean muscle mass more efficiently. What’s more, it’s the best multivitamin for women since it provides a healthy dose of both folate and calcium pantothenate, which are essential for healthy bones and the right hormonal balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time to take multivitamins?
Because some of the ingredients in a daily multivitamin act quickly and last all day through, the best time of day to take it is in the morning, either with a meal or a glass of milk or juice. This way, your body can benefit from the effects throughout the day.
Do multivitamins expire?
Like all supplements and medications, prescription and over the counter, multivitamins can and do expire. You should not use multivitamins after their expiry date; they lose effectiveness and may not benefit your body.
Do multivitamins help people stay healthier?
Many studies have proven that people who take a daily multivitamin are healthier overall than those who do not. What’s more, those who use multivitamins daily are more energetic and experience fewer illnesses.
Are multivitamins good for you?
Multivitamins are indeed good for you, but it is important to buy multivitamins with the right ingredients for your specific needs. This particular product is designed for active bodies, but other dailies exist for people over 50 and for pregnant women.
What are the side effects of multivitamins?
When used as directed, multivitamin side effects are almost nonexistent. They may cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach, so make sure you take them with breakfast or a glass of milk or juice. Multivitamins with iron can cause constipation at first, so make sure you include plenty of fiber in your diet and stay hydrated.
Do multivitamins work?
A-Z Multi-Vits & Minerals works by giving your body a wide variety of vitamins and minerals designed to help improve the processes through which your body makes energy, burns energy, and builds muscle. The more building blocks available to your body, the more efficiently it can work.
Do I really need a multivitamin with iron?
For the most part, multivitamins with iron are generally marketed to growing children or to women who are more likely to be anemic than men. However, athletic men need iron to help build the healthy red blood cells that carry oxygen to the brain and the muscles. This oxygen is important for the growth of lean muscle tissue, enhancing stamina, and increasing endurance.
Some Articles You May Like: