Are you taking medication for eczema, but it doesn’t seem to be providing enough relief? Are you frustrated with dry, brittle fingernails and hair? Are you tired of taking harsh medications to deal with joint pain and swelling? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Evening Primrose Oil from Bauer Nutrition could help you get the relief you want and improve your overall health at the same time.
Many experts believe that Evening Primrose Oil is the best, most powerful, and most sensational discovery since vitamin C. It contains phenylalanine, an amino acid that has been clinically proven to relieve pain. It’s also an incredible source of GLA, or gamma-linolenic acid, which can reduce inflammation and ease pain. In fact, GLA may even help treat moderate to severe acne.
The health benefits associated with Evening Primrose Oil are almost limitless since it can improve your mental and physical health in a number of very important ways.
Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil
The Evening Primrose Oil benefits are nearly limitless since it can improve your mental and physical health in a number of very important ways. It can:
- Help ease swelling and pain in joints;
- Reduce or eliminate acne blemishes;
- Reduce the appearance of eczema;
- Harden the fingernails;
- Improve the condition and texture of hair;
- Improve scalp health to prevent hair loss;
- Improve the symptoms of nerve damage caused by diabetes;
- Decrease bone loss and increase density in people with osteoporosis;
- Improve overall mood;
- Reduce the symptoms of PMS;
- Alleviate menstrual cramps;
- Alleviate the frequency and severity of the symptoms of menopause; and
- Boost energy in individuals who have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and/or fibromyalgia.
Evening Primrose Oil from Bauer Nutrition is manufactured in an FDA-approved facility from only the highest quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Bauer Nutrition backs this product with a 60-day money back guarantee, and they provide free shipping to any country with each order.
Evening Primrose Oil Ingredients
The Evening Primrose Oil preparation from Bauer Nutrition contains two active ingredients, each of which aid in improving overall health and wellbeing.
- Evening Primrose Oil – Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from a flower of the same name that grows in many places around the world. Although it is a wildflower, many people consider it a weed and try to eliminate it from their property. The oil is extracted from the seeds of the flower itself.
- D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate – A natural form of vitamin E that is a very powerful antioxidant and skin conditioning agent.
The Many Evening Primrose Oil Uses
Evening Primrose Oil supplements are some of the most versatile on the planet. The oil of Evening Primrose has been used for medicine for centuries, and many of those uses are still valid today.
- Acne – Evening Primrose Oil for acne works because the oil contains omega-6 fatty acids that can help regulate hormone levels. Oftentimes, moderate to severe acne occurs due to hormonal changes. Evening Primrose Oil capsules can improve the appearance of acne.
- Menopause – Menopausal women often experience uncomfortable night sweats and embarrassing hot flashes due to decreasing hormone levels. Evening Primrose Oil menopause can improve these symptoms significantly by balancing the hormones thanks to the high concentration of omega-6 fatty acids.
- Joint Pain – Once again, there is sufficient evidence to suggest that the omega-6 fatty acids in Evening Primrose Oil can help reduce inflammation throughout the body, including the joints. This may improve the symptoms of arthritis, too.
- Better Mood and Wellbeing – Evening Primrose Oil is a great source of phenylalanine, a very important amino acid. The body uses phenylalanine to create tyrosine, another amino acid that is vital to the production of dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, which are all neurotransmitters.
- Healthier Hair and Nails – Finally, the vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids in Evening Primrose Oil capsules work together to strengthen hair and nails, which can reduce breakage and improve texture over time.
- Weight Loss – Among the benefits of Evening Primrose Oil, weight loss may be one of the best. Omega-6 fatty acids are some of the most powerful compounds you can consume, and aside from the host of other benefits, it can also flush fat directly out of your body. It fuels the quick burning of adipose tissue, or fat stores, and it also stimulates a metabolic process that helps use up almost half of the body’s caloric intake. Evening Primrose Oil works best for weight loss when combined with a low-calorie, low-fat diet and an aerobic exercise plan
There are many other Evening Primrose Oil uses, which include decreasing bone loss, improving bone density, improving the condition of the scalp, and even reducing the appearance of eczema, among others.
Evening Primrose Oil Side Effects
The Mayo Clinic reports that Evening Primrose Oil can cause some side effects, especially when consumed in large amounts of six grams or more at a time. It is relatively safe when taken via the oral route for periods as long as one year. The following Evening Primrose Oil side effects are the most common, and they range from mild to moderate in severity:
- Abdominal pain;
- Cellulitis (when applied topically);
- Increased bleeding;
- Irregular menstrual periods;
- Nausea; and
- A feeling of fullness in the abdominal area.
People who experienced the above side effects said that they often went away during the first few days of treatment once their bodies acclimated to the compound. Rarer side effects that may be more serious include:
- Low blood pressure;
- Lower seizure threshold; and
- Increased mania in individuals with bipolar disorder.
As such, people who take medications to lower their blood pressure, who have seizures, or who have bipolar disorder should use this product with extreme caution and speak with their physicians before using it. Side effects can be avoided by staying healthy, consuming plenty of water, and never using more Evening Primrose Oil than the recommended dosage.
Evening Primrose Oil Reviews
Overall, Evening Primrose Oil reviews are quite positive in nature. People seem very pleased with this products effectiveness and ease of use, and they are satisfied with the results overall. Individuals who wrote reviews claimed that the product helped ease the pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis and breast cancer, and some reviewers claimed that their night sweats and hot flashes were completely eliminated. A few reviewers who tried the product for shingles noted that it wasn’t able to completely take the pain away, but that the swelling went down in a few days’ time nonetheless.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Evening Primrose Oil?
Evening Primrose Oil is derived from the seeds of the Evening Primrose, a wildflower that grows in a variety of temperate and subtropical climates around the world. It contains a large amount of GLA, or gamma-linoleic acid, which is an omega-6 fatty acid with amazing health benefits.
What does Evening Primrose Oil do?
Evening Primrose Oil provides your body with a variety of antioxidants, amino acids, and fatty acids that are vital to the production of more than 120 enzymes in your body. It can be used to help provide relief from a variety of physical and mental conditions, and it can boost your overall wellbeing.
What is Evening Primrose Oil used for?
Evening Primrose Oil is used for a variety of different conditions and problems. It can help with acne, menopause symptoms, PMS, menstrual cramps, acne, psoriasis, eczema, nerve damage caused by diabetes, depression, anxiety, brittle hair and nails, dryness of the scalp, and much, much more. In fact, people around the world have used it for preventing ailments of any kind for millennia with a great degree of success.
According to the Evening Primrose Oil reviews, it does work quite well for most people who try it. Scientifically speaking, it contains a variety of things that your body needs to remain healthy and strong, so ensuring that you provide those things – including amino acids, fatty acids, and even antioxidants – can go a long way toward alleviating everything from headaches to inflammation.
How much Evening Primrose Oil should I take?
The recommended Evening Primrose Oil dosage is one to three grams (one to three 1000mg capsules) per day with a drink or a small meal. You can take all three capsules all at once if you prefer, but if you are experiencing pain, stiffness, or swelling, it is more beneficial to take one capsule three times per day, instead. To prevent skin irritation or infections like cellulitis, do not open the Evening Primrose Oil capsules and apply the contents to your skin. Only take this product by mouth.
Where can I buy Evening Primrose Oil?
Evening Primrose Oil is an incredibly popular supplement all around the world, and you can find it in a variety of drug and department stores, as well as in most specialty nutrition stores. You can also purchase Evening Primrose Oil from Bauer Nutrition through this website. You’ll get a 60-day money-back guarantee and free shipping with each order. Bauer Nutrition is a trusted name in dietary supplements for sports nutrition, general health, beauty, and weight loss.
Some Articles You May Like: