Do you feel tired in the middle of your workouts? Do you wish you could recover more quickly so you could push your body even harder? Are you missing the defined, vascular, “pumped” look that only comes during an intense workout? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Body Fuel™ Nitro Oxide Extreme from Bauer Nutrition may be the solution you need.
Nitrogen is critical when it comes to blood flow and the delivery of important nutrients and energy to the muscles. Balancing the nitrogen in your body before, during, and after a workout is vital for muscle growth and repair, and it also ensures that your muscle tissues get what they need to perform at their very best. Nitric oxide supplements help you with this balance, even if you push your muscles to their very limits.
Nitric Oxide Benefits
The benefits of nitric oxide are many, particularly as they pertain to bodybuilders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts. When you increase nitric oxide in your bloodstream, you will enjoy all of the following.
- Increased recovery rates. Nitrogen actually encourages smooth muscles in your body to relax. When they do, more oxygen and nutrients can get to the muscles you are working.
- Less fatigue. Fatigue can undoubtedly lessen the effectiveness of your workouts. After all, if your muscles are tired, you aren’t pushing them as hard as you could be. Nitric oxide pills can reduce that fatigue.
- More endurance. If you’re an endurance athlete, nitric oxide is especially important. Without ample oxygen to your muscles, they’ll quickly tire and put you out of the game. Nitric oxide facilitates the delivery continuous stream of oxygen, energy, and nutrients to your muscles.
- More available energy. As you work out, your core temperature rises. With proper or even enhanced blood flow, the body doesn’t have to work as hard to cool itself.
- Fat burning capabilities. Studies show that nitrogen vastly improves the way glucose is used in the body, and it also improves the concentration of certain fatty acids that can help your body use stored fat as fuel.
- Better “pump”. You don’t spend your free time working out to have muscles that aren’t full and vascular. A nitric oxide supplement will not only improve your pump, but also allow it to stick around longer after your workout.
If you’re looking for the absolute best nitric oxide supplements, look no further than Body Fuel™ Nitro Oxide Extreme from Bauer Nutrition. This company uses only pharmaceutical grade ingredients to create its supplements, and they back each of their products with a full 60-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like the results, simply send the product back for a full refund. You’ll also get free shipping to any country with each order you place.
Active Ingredient: L-Arginine
Body Fuel™ Nitro Oxide Extreme doesn’t contain nitric oxide at all. Rather, it contains a molecule called L-arginine, which is a nonessential amino acid. It can be produced within the body through the breakdown of various proteins, but athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts often benefit from far more than what they take in through a healthy diet.
L-arginine is the only precursor to nitric oxide, which is a type of nitrogen that your body needs for healthy blood flow. Nitric oxide controls the flexibility and overall tone of your blood vessels, which means it has a tremendous impact on your cardiovascular system as a whole. Thus, all of the positive effects of nitric oxide rely on your body’s reserves of L-arginine.
Nitric Oxide Side Effects
The side effects of L-arginine, which is the precursor to nitric oxide, are very few. In fact, only one overdose has ever been reported, and this was a pediatric case involving labeling confusion. The potential nitric oxide booster side effects include:
- Increased bleeding risk. People who have bleeding disorders or who take blood thinners/anticoagulants should exercise caution when taking this supplement.
- Changes in blood sugar levels. Individuals who have controlled diabetes should monitor their blood sugar very closely for a period of a few weeks to discover how nitric oxide may affect their sugar levels.
- Abnormally high potassium levels. People who have reduced kidney function should speak with their physicians before using L-arginine and nitric oxide boosters.
- Gastrointestinal upset. This product may cause stomach ache, nausea, diarrhea, and/or constipation in people who are particularly sensitive. These generally decrease over time.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use this supplement since there has been very little research on its effects on an unborn fetus or breastfeeding child.
Other Sources of Nitric Oxide
Your body makes its own nitric oxide from arginine, which is present in some foods and synthesized from other proteins, but it is often not enough for an athlete, bodybuilder, or fitness enthusiast. Foods do not contain nitric oxide. Rather, they contain nitrates that your body can use to create nitric oxide. Some of best foods to consume include dark chocolate, watermelon, pomegranate, oranges, spinach, walnuts, cranberries, beets, and even garlic.
Many people are a bit skeptical about taking a nitric oxide booster supplement, particularly if they are eating foods that are rich in nitrates on a daily basis. Keep in mind that your body will absorb nitrates from food – not the nitric acid itself. These nitrates only aid in the production of nitric acid as they combine with the right amino acids. Even then, nutritionists believe that people who put excess strain on their bodies should supplement their diets with L-arginine nitric oxide tablets in order to maintain a constant balance and supply within the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is nitric oxide used for?
Although nitric oxide is commonly marketed toward athletes and bodybuilders for its ability to improve blood flow and therefore oxygen and nutrient delivery to muscles, it can also help with a variety of conditions that people experience. For example, because it can help improve the condition of blood vessels, many men take nitric oxide for sex to help improve the quality of their erections. Others use nitric oxide for weight loss since it improves stimulates the body to burn stored fat for energy.
What is the best nitric oxide supplement?
The best nitric oxide supplement is one that contains pure L-arginine, the only precursor for nitric oxide. The more arginine in your bloodstream, the more nitric oxide your body can produce. Body Fuel™ Nitro Oxide Extreme is the nitric oxide for sale on this page, and it is made from high-quality ingredients. It also comes with a money-back guarantee, so there is no risk involved in trying it out.
How does nitric oxide work?
Nitric oxide’s main function involves improving the overall structure of blood vessels throughout the body, which allows for better circulation and therefore better delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscles, organs, and tissues. As an athlete works out, the burning of oxygen in the muscles creates lactic acid. This byproduct builds up and causes fatigue and pain. Nitric oxide helps to ensure a constant supply of oxygen, which helps to reduce lactic acid and allows for more beneficial workouts with less recovery time.
When to take nitric oxide supplements?
In order to get the most from your nitric oxide supplement, take it three times per day on an empty stomach. If you take arginine with a meal or too close to a meal, it must compete with other amino acids and proteins within the body. It is not harmful to take nitric oxide with a meal, but it certainly does negate any beneficial effects that the supplement can otherwise provide.
Do nitric oxide supplements work?
Numerous studies have shown that nitric oxide and arginine supplements have a tremendous impact on the way people exercise. The National Institute of Physical Education at the University of Barcelona published a paper about the benefits, and the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition published a study in 2010 documented the positive effects of nitric oxide, as well.
Is nitric oxide good for you?
Nitric oxide is a valuable supplement for individuals who are otherwise healthy but experience muscle fatigue, soreness, or lack of “pump” following workouts. For people who are overweight, combining a nitric oxide supplement with a reduced-calorie diet and rigorous exercise routine can facilitate faster, yet healthy weight loss. Finally, nitric oxide can even improve circulation to the extremities, which reduces pain and tingling sensations. This is especially useful for people who have diabetes, but it is important to keep a close eye on blood sugar since this supplement can cause it to fluctuate.
What’s the difference between L-arginine and nitric oxide?
L-arginine is a nonessential amino acid that your body can get from food (read about arginine foods here) and from the breakdown of the proteins you consume. It is the only precursor of nitric oxide. Thus, your body relies on a steady supply of arginine to create the nitric oxide it needs to improve blood flow, oxygenation, and nutrient delivery.
Are nitric oxide reviews usually positive?
Many of the supplements people take from day to day to improve their health, lose weight, or even facilitate muscle growth take quite a bit of time to work. When it comes to nitric oxide supplement reviews, individuals say they notice the effects on the very first day of use. They feel more energetic, and they experience less fatigue during workouts. They also recover far more quickly and say that the hardening of their muscles following a workout lasts much longer.
Some Articles You May Like: