Are you struggling to put on enough muscle mass, no matter how hard you work out? Your diet may not be providing your body with the types of protein it needs to build solid muscle. That’s exactly why Bauer Nutrition has created 612 Protein™, a high-quality protein blend developed by clinical nutritionists to assist with building muscle quickly.
Unlike the protein in your everyday diet, 612 Protein™ contains three distinct types of whey and milk proteins all blended into one easy-to-use, great-tasting product. It’s no ordinary protein powder blend, and it can help you put on solid, defined muscle in no time.
612 Protein™ Blended Protein Benefits
Many protein powder blend formulations only provide athletes with one type of protein, but 612 Protein™ offers three. This combination gives your body all of the building blocks necessary for creating high-quality muscle mass. Its benefits include:
- All of the nutrients and high-quality proteins that your body needs to build and maintain muscle mass;
- 26 grams of protein in each serving;
- Only 2g of carbohydrates and 2g of fat per serving;
- Pure, natural proteins that have never been exposed to heat or chemicals;
- Delicious chocolate and strawberry flavors;
- No soy protein, gluten, sucrose, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, hormones, or MSG;
- Three types of protein for balanced protein levels all throughout the day and night; and
- Essential amino acids to facilitate the growth of strong, lean muscle tissue.
Bauer Nutrition, part of the BUQ Group, is a trusted name in fitness, dietary supplements, weight loss, general health, and beauty. All of their supplements come from FDA-approved manufacturing facilities and are created using 100% pharmaceutical-grade ingredients. What’s more, the company thoroughly researches each of its formulas to ensure that their customers get the absolute best results possible. Bauer Nutrition offers a 60-day money back guarantee on 612 Protein™ to make it 100% risk free to try.
612 Protein™ Ingredients
612 Protein™ is widely regarded as the best protein blend on the market today thanks to its patented and unique blend of ingredients known as TRI-XEN™ and the addition of Fibersol-2®. When comparing a protein blend vs. whey alone, it becomes easy to see why a variety of protein types offers better fuel for muscle growth than any one single type.
The TRI-XEN™ Difference
This unique blended protein powder actually contains three different ingredients that work together harmoniously in order to support muscle growth. The whey and casein protein blend includes:
- Whey Protein Isolate. This very common ingredient is the result of separating components from milk. It is a by-product of the cheese-making process, and of the three types of whey protein (isolate, concentrate, and hydrolysate), the isolate version contains the highest concentration of pure protein. It is incredibly bioavailable so your body can absorb and use it quickly. Whey protein isolate also offers the quick absorption of BCAAs, or branched-chain amino acids, which are burned as fuel in working muscles. BCAAs also play a vital role in stimulating protein synthesis.
- Whey Protein Concentrate. Without question, whey protein concentrate is one of the most popular sports supplements in the world. It is absorbed very rapidly into the body and contains more BCAAs than any other type of whey. For these reasons, it is ideal for aiding in workout recovery, enhancing muscle definition, and building sheer muscle mass.
- Milk Protein Concentrate. While milk protein concentrate (sometimes called casein protein) absorbs more slowly than either form of whey protein, it offers sustained, long-term increases in amino acids. This ensures that your body is always primed for muscle growth, 24 hours per day, even as you sleep. It helps make the most of your post-workout metabolism and ensures that you have the energy you need to exercise.
It is the combination of these three very specific types of whey and milk proteins that provides all of the right nutrients your body needs to create lean, hard muscle.
In addition to TRI-XEN™, 612 Protein™ also contains Fibersol-2®. It is prebiotic fiber, which means that it nourishes all of the good, healthy bacteria that already live and grow in the digestive tract. This is much different than a probiotic, which introduces new healthy bacteria into the gut. Because it is soluble plant fiber, it attaches to cholesterol in your digestive system and filters it out of your body, which offers up protection for your heart. Because it isn’t well absorbed by your body and does not readily convert to sugar, it will not lead to a sugar crash. Soluble fiber also helps you feel full without many calories, and it promotes healthy, regular bowel movements.
Protein Blend Side Effects
Like any dietary and nutritional supplement, there is some risk of side effects when using 612 Protein™, particularly among those who do not follow dosage guidelines or who have preexisting health conditions, such as kidney disease. The maximum daily dose of 612 Protein™ is 120g per day, and exceeding this amount – especially over a long period of time – could cause a variety of side effects related to having too much protein in your body. These include, but are not limited to:
- Unintentional weight gain;
- Reduced kidney function due to the filtering of excessive nitrogen waste products;
- Chronic dehydration due to reduced kidney function; and
- The removal of important minerals from bones and teeth.
Keep in mind that in athletes and fitness enthusiasts who work out in an effort to build and strengthen muscle, an abundance of protein is very important. Because very active bodies make use of this protein to create new muscle tissue, the amount of free protein and nitrogen in the bloodstream decreases, as does the chance of side effects. Nevertheless, it is imperative to stick to the dosing guidelines provided by the manufacturer. What’s more, staying properly hydrated mitigates the risk of kidney-related side effects. To protect your bones, take a multivitamin that contains calcium and vitamin D as well as other important vitamins and minerals.
612 Protein™ Blend Frequently Asked Questions
Can 612 Protein™ help me get in shape?
Although the ingredients in 612 Protein™ have been clinically proven to help build muscle, you must also do your part. With the right diet and exercise plan, you can build healthy muscle which will help you feel stronger and become healthier. Protein blends can help you obtain the body you’ve always wanted as long as you are willing to put in the hard work.
Will 612 Protein™ help me gain weight and get big?
This depends on your willingness to commit to your health and physique. 612 Protein™ blended protein will provide your body with the nutrients it needs to build bigger, stronger, healthier muscle tissue, but it is up to you to stick to your weightlifting and/or resistance training workouts while consuming a healthy diet. Simply put, this product will provide your body with the building blocks it needs to create muscle, but it is up to you to put those blocks together with a solid exercise and workout plan.
How do I take this whey casein blend protein?
612 Protein™ comes in powder form, so all you have to do is add water, shake, and consume. The manufacturer recommends starting with 150ml to 250ml of water, then adding 25g of powder and shaking to mix. The less water you add, the thicker your shake. You can consume this mix one to three times daily depending on your needs, but you should never exceed 120g of powder per day.
Can I add it to my favorite shake recipes?
You can absolutely add 612 Protein™ to any of your favorite shakes or smoothies. It mixes well and is never grainy or gritty, so it’s the perfect addition to fruit smoothies, milkshakes, and even your morning iced coffee beverage.
Is it a meal replacement option?
612 Protein™ is a dietary supplement that is designed to provide your body with the right balance of whey and milk proteins to build solid, lean muscle mass. Although it is best used in addition to your existing meal plan, it provides ample nutrition busy athletes and fitness buffs who want a quick meal on the go, so it is a great option for meal replacement.
Why should I choose this particular form of blended protein powder?
These days, there are so many protein blends on the market that it can be hard to decide which one is right for your body. The vast majority contain chemicals, heat-damaged proteins, sugars, and fillers. Unfortunately, these may do more harm than good in the long run, and most of them taste terrible. 612 Protein™ is a blend of only the highest-quality proteins out there, and it contains no chemicals, no fillers, and zero inferior ingredients. When you want pure, high-quality protein, 612 Protein™ is the right choice.
If you are looking for a protein blend that is perfectly designed to give you the energy, strength, and muscle growth you want, 612 Protein™ is a phenomenal product. You can tailor your daily dose to suit your individual needs and watch yourself grow stronger, fitter, and bigger with each passing day.
Some Articles You May Like: