Equipoise for sale, also known as boldenone undecylenate (C30H44O3), is a very common anabolic steroid typically used during cutting cycles. It comes in both injectable and pill form, though the injectable version is much more popular.
It was first manufactured by Ciba in the 1950s and sold under the brand name Parenabol. Later, though, a company named Squibb developed a form of boldenone for veterinary use in horses, and this is when it took on the brand name Equipoise.
Today, people continue to buy Equipoise due to its unique characteristics and mild nature.
Equipoise Profile – What Is Equipoise?
Parenabol, which is the same chemical as Equipoise that was originally developed for human use, was discontinued in the 1970s. This meant that only Equipoise, the veterinary form of boldenone, was available for performance enhancement.
When asked to define Equipoise, the best answer is that it is a veterinary-grade steroid that is commonly manipulated in underground laboratories to make it safe and effective for humans. Simply put, while you can no longer find Equipoise for sale under the Parenabol name, it is available in an altered veterinary form.
For many years, it was assumed that Deca Durabolin and Equipoise were virtually the same, but this is simply not the case. The two are derived from testosterone, and Equipoise behaves much like testosterone in the human body, but this is where the similarities end. Equipoise, unlike Deca Durabolin, does not have the characteristics of traditional progestins. When looking at Equipoise vs. Deca, it is easy to see that the two are in completely different categories.
Equipoise is not as androgenic as testosterone, and it is far less estrogenic than many other steroids, as well. Its undecylenate ester is quite long, which means it takes quite some time before boldenone undecylenate will reach peak concentration in your body (up to four days) and it will continue to release hormone into your body for as long as three weeks.
It does aromatize, but only at about half the rate of testosterone, so men who are especially sensitive to the effects of estrogen should keep this in mind. Equipoise for sale is most commonly used in cutting cycles, but men who supplement properly can realize slow, small, but clean gains with it, as well.
What Does Equipoise for Sale Do?
The positive effects of Equipoise are numerous. The benefits of Equipoise include:
- Increases in appetite – In the veterinary world, Equipoise is given to horses in an effort to help them gain lean mass. Humans use it for much the same reason, and while it does not contribute to muscle development like other steroids, it can certainly boost your appetite.
- Enhanced protein synthesis – Though not as powerful as certain other steroids, Equipoise can enhance protein synthesis to a degree. This can help you maintain lean muscle mass during a cutting cycle, or it may even help you realize slight quality gains during a bulking cycle.
- Boosted nitrogen retention – Equipoise can help you maintain a positive nitrogen balance, which helps fuel muscle retention and improves workout recovery.
- Reduces glucocorticoid (stress) hormone activity – Equipoise can suppress the action of certain glucocorticoids, such as cortisol, that may lead to weight gain.
- Boosts red blood cell production – Finally, Equipoise can assist in the production of new red blood cells, which can assist in more efficient delivery of oxygen and nutrients to your muscles and organs.
Equipoise Dosage and Warnings
Both men and women can buy Equipoise and use it with success, and the results either will achieve depend on factors like their dose, diets, and exercise routines. The chart below shows average and maximum doses for men and women based on their goals.
|Goal||Average Dose (Men)||Average Dose (Women)||Max Dose (Men)||Max Dose (Women)|
As with other steroids, it is vital to remember that not everyone can tolerate the maximum doses. There are some men who may push the upper limit of the maximum bulking dose, especially as they discover they can tolerate a 600mg per week dose rather well. Equipoise side effects are sneaky, though, and even though you may not notice them right away, they can and do occur.
For this reason, anyone who chooses to exceed the 600mg/week dose should do so with extreme caution, even though they are tolerating it well, and remember that it is not advisable. At any dose, men are encouraged to extend their cycle out to a minimum of eight weeks, but most find that 12 weeks is far more beneficial.
For women, doses of 50mg to 75mg weekly are well-tolerated and the risk of virilization is moderate. Some women choose to push their doses to the upper limit with 100mg each week, but this dose (and higher doses) do greatly increase the risk of virilization.
Women should not try such a high dose until they have successfully completed a full cycle with 50mg doses. A woman’s cycle should last six to eight weeks, at the most.
When you buy Equipoise for sale, whether online or from a trusted source, be sure that you buy enough to complete your entire cycle, and be sure that you purchase any supplements you will need up-front, as well. Without these, your cycle may be fruitless, and you may find yourself dealing with a variety of unwanted boldenone side effects.
Equipoise Side Effects
The side effects of Equipoise vary, but for men and women alike, they are quite mild compared to other steroids when used according to guidelines. Some side effects are quite common and get better on their own over time, but still others can be quite severe.
- Common side effects – These may include gastrointestinal effects, especially for those who use oral Equipoise pills rather that the injectable form. Some users do experience some stomach upset, nausea, heartburn, diarrhea, or constipation, but they find that this gets better as their bodies acclimate to the hormones in their bodies. Some users may also experience oily skin with or without acne, and again, this is all due to hormone fluctuations. Over-the-counter remedies can help treat the symptoms as they arise, and they will often dissipate over time.
- Hair Loss – Men and women alike may experience accelerated hair loss if they are prone to male- or female-pattern balding. Though the Equipoise steroid does not cause this on its own, it can exacerbate it in people who have a genetic predisposition. If you are concerned about hair loss, you should not buy Equipoise.
- Virilization – One of the most concerning side effects of Equipoise in women is virilization, which occurs due to the buildup of excessive testosterone in the body. Over time, women may notice a deepening voice, thickening body hair, Adam’s apple development, and clitoral enlargement, among other symptoms. If women stop using Equipoise right away, there is a chance that these symptoms may resolve themselves. However, because Equipoise is so long-acting, this may not be the case. For safety reasons, women should only use the recommended dose, and they should immediately stop taking it at any sign of virilization.
- Hepatotoxicity – Equipoise pills and injections are not hepatotoxic, so it will not stress or damage the liver. However, if you buy Equipoise to stack with other compounds, some of those compounds may be hepatotoxic. Be sure to do your research before creating an Equipoise stack.
- Cardiovascular effects – Based on your EQ cycle length and dose, cardiovascular Equipoise side effects are not as serious as those presented by other steroids. However, if you have high blood pressure or high cholesterol, or if you have been diagnosed with any sort of heart condition, Equipoise may not be right for you.
Equipoise Stack Options
Unless you plan to run an Equipoise only cycle, which is not advisable for men, especially, you will need to create a synergistic Equipoise stack that will help you get the most out of every single compound. When creating such a stack, bear in mind that you may find it beneficial to reduce your EQ dose somewhat; you may need less of each steroid to truly reap the benefits.
For men, testosterone is an absolutely essential Equipoise stack. Because you should run Equipoise steroids for at least eight weeks (preferably 12), your testosterone production will be completely suppressed by the end of the first two weeks.
For this reason, you will need to replace that testosterone with injections. Anywhere from 350mg to 750mg each week will suffice in keeping symptoms related to low testosterone at bay.
Men may also choose to stack with other steroids, depending on their goals. Winstrol is one of the most popular Equipoise stacks of all time, and for good reason. At the right doses, and with the right diet and exercise, it’s possible to maintain hard muscle mass during a cutting cycle. For bulking, it is not uncommon to see men stack their EQ with Dianabol, Trenbolone, or even Anadrol.
Women have less need to stack their steroids because their bodies tend to react to Equipoise more favorably. Should women choose to stack for cutting, Clenbuterol is a great choice. For bulking, you could pair Equipoise for women with a steroid like Anavar, Winstrol, or even Primobolan, though many women find this is absolutely not necessary. A dose of up to 50mg of EQ a day typically will suffice. Not to mention that stacking with other steroids may increase the risk of virilization.
Equipoise Cycle Information
Now that you understand what Equipoise can do and what you can stack it with, it’s time to plan for a cycle. When you buy veterinary Equipoise or the processed human-grade steroid, be sure you also buy all your necessary supplements for your cycle and your PCT, as well (this advice for men). Never start an EQ cycle without everything you need on hand.
Because testosterone does convert to estrogen readily, and because Equipoise will also aromatize, you will need to use an aromatase inhibitor to prevent unwanted side effects like gynecomastia. Letrozole, Aromasin, and Arimidex will all do the job, but the latter is usually easier to find and much milder.
With this information, you can find a sample Equipoise cycle for cutting below.
By taking your 12 weeks of Equipoise at the front-end of the cycle, you can retain your lean muscle mass despite your calorie-deficient cutting diet. What’s more, when you add Winstrol at the tail end of the cycle in a low to moderate dose for another six weeks, you can harden and define those muscles.
Women can simply take Equipoise at a dose of 25mg a week for 12 weeks to cut, or they can take it at 50mg a week for 12 weeks to gain. Women need to carefully plan their diet and exercise in order to achieve their desired results, however.
When you buy Equipoise for sale, it’s also important to pick up a product called a SERM, or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. These will be necessary for men after a cycle to help kickstart testosterone production and prevent post-cycle estrogenic effects.
For example, if you choose to take Nolvadex, you would use 40mg a day for two weeks, then split the dose in half and use 20mg a day for another two weeks. If you still feel as if you need more therapy to ward off estrogenic effects or further boost testosterone production, you can take 10mg a day for another one to two weeks until you feel as if things have gone back to normal.
For women, this is not necessary. However, some women do find that suddenly stopping a steroid at the end of a cycle may cause mood swings and other hormonal side effects. For this reason, women may want to taper their doses downward for the last couple of weeks to lessen the impact of the hormonal imbalance. This is really all that is necessary, and no further supplements are needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Equipoise a testosterone?
Equipoise and testosterone are not the same, but today’s Equipoise for sale is a derivative of testosterone. It is only about half as estrogenic, which makes it quite mild for most users.
Can you tell me how to inject Equipoise?
Most people prefer to inject Equipoise in the lateral thigh. With a 22-gauge needle that is anywhere from 1” to 1.5” long, pinch the area you will inject and insert the needle swiftly, but not with a stabbing motion. Then, inject the Equipoise slowly into the muscle and withdraw the syringe slowly once it is empty. You may notice some itching, redness, or stinging at the injection site, and this is normal as long as it dissipates within a few hours.
Can I buy Equipoise pills instead?
Oral Equipoise is more difficult to come by than its injectable counterpart. What’s more, when you buy Equipoise pills, it’s important to remember that these are not alkylated, which means that only a small amount of the hormone will survive the liver and make it into your bloodstream. That’s why most bodybuilders prefer the injectable form of this steroid. It is simply more potent.
How often should I take Equipoise?
Because it takes up to 21 days for Equipoise to completely release into your bloodstream, most users can use a simple once-weekly dose and enjoy spectacular results. If you find that you experience unwanted side effects from this dose, simply divide it in half, and take half on Tuesday and half on Saturday, for example.
Can you tell me where to buy Equipoise legally?
The only way to buy Equipoise legally is from a doctor or veterinarian with a prescription in countries like the US and the UK. However, in countries like Thailand and Mexico, you can find over-the-counter Equipoise for sale in pharmacies.
Where can I find unbiased Equipoise reviews?
The best place to read more about Equipoise reviews is to avoid anything you find on the seller’s website and instead turn to steroid forums. Here, individuals are more inclined to give their honest opinions about very specific products.
What kind of Equipoise gains can I expect?
If you are new to steroids and you are trying to hurdle your first plateau, you may gain 10 pounds or so in an Equipoise cycle depending on your diet and exercise program. Men who are familiar with steroids and who have used them in the past may find that Equipoise gains are simply not possible. They will then turn to more familiar bulking steroids like Anadrol or Dianabol.