Real Dianabol is one of the most well-known steroids around the world, and it’s heralded as the “King of All Steroids” by bodybuilders who use it to add mass during their off-season cycles. It was originally developed by Dr. John Ziegler, who saw the need for American Olympic athletes to keep up with their Russian competitors after they admitted to using steroids.
What Is Real Dianabol?
Also known as methandrostenolone, Dianabol (dbol) is a powerful alkylated oral steroid that allows for superior bioavailability after it has been processed through the liver. It is used in some countries as a form of medication to treat muscle wasting disorders and anemia, and it is used in bodybuilding and athletic circles for performance enhancement. Because Dianabol is alkylated, however, it can cause significant liver damage in very short order. For this reason, it is vital for users to follow safety guidelines in terms of real Dianabol dosage and cycling.
Dianabol and Social Stigma
All anabolic steroids, and not just the real Dianabol, are associated with at least some form of social stigma. In fact, people will often look appalled when they learn a friend or family is using steroids, even when they’re prescribed by doctors. That’s due to the misuse and abuse that was commonplace back in the 1980s and the sensationalized accounts of stars developing “’roid rage”. This negative attention gave dbol a bad name, and many people chose to stay away from it.
Though Dianabol can cause some significant side effects, the same can be said for any drug – even the ones you can buy on the shelf at a drug store without a prescription. Real Dianabol can be perfectly safe and effective for men who have no underlying health conditions when it is used exactly as intended. When men use too much for too long a period, that’s when the problems ensue. Women should never use Dianabol due to the high risk of virilization.
How Does Real Dianabol Work?
Dianabol is an anabolic steroid that adds incredible mass, boosts strength, and enhances performance tremendously. It affects the androgen receptors in such a way that it improves the processes of glycogenesis and protein synthesis, both of which can facilitate muscle growth, sheer power, and stamina. In fact, most bodybuilders and athletes will argue that Dianabol does these things better than any other anabolic steroid available on the market today.
Dianabol benefits apply to both athletes and people with certain medical conditions, and because of this, it remains one of the most popular steroids in the world. Benefits include:
- Raw energy. Dianabol improves glycogenesis, or the conversion of food into fuel, which means your muscles will have more fuel with every single rep. You will experience more power and stamina, and some experience it the very first day.
- Better metabolism. Real Dianabol can enhance your metabolism in such a way that nothing is wasted – especially when it comes to carbs. These are converted to sugar much more efficiently.
- Less muscle fatigue. dbol also facilitates nitrogen retention, which is vital not only to your stamina, but also your ability to recover after a workout. The more nitrogen in your muscles, the more efficiently they can repair themselves after each session.
- More mass. Due to these benefits combined, real Dianabol is arguably better than any other anabolic steroid when it comes to creating sheer mass. In fact, some have gained upward of 30 pounds in a short six-week cycle.
- Improved muscle retention. Though it is used most commonly for bulking, Dianabol does have a place in some cutting cycles, especially at low doses when men want to maintain the shape and size of their muscles while participating in high-intensity cardio and consuming low-calorie diets.
Real Dianabol, Real Side Effects
While the benefits of Dianabol are obvious, the side effects are very real, and they can cause you significant problems if you don’t take them seriously. The following side effects are the most profound and the ones you should actively work to mitigate:
- Estrogen conversion. Dianabol will convert to estrogen in your bloodstream if allowed to do so, and if you don’t take precautions, you could develop gynecomastia. Any time you plan to use real Dianabol, be sure you have access to high-quality aromatase inhibitors like Letrozole or Arimidex. These will prevent estrogen conversion and many of the worst side effects of Dianabol.
- Liver damage. Dianabol is hepatotoxic, and while this may pose no threat to men who are otherwise healthy and who do not use alcohol during their cycles, it is always a good idea to have your liver enzymes checked after each dbol cycle. You can help ward off liver damage by staying hydrated and adding milk thistle, a common herbal supplement, to your real Dianabol stack.
- Testosterone suppression. Dianabol stops your body’s natural production of testosterone within a few days’ time, and while this is okay during your cycle, you will need to address it when your cycle ends. A SERM like Nolvadex or Clomid will trigger the release of hormones designed to stimulate testosterone production, so make sure you have one of these on hand for dbol post cycle therapy before you begin your Dianabol cycle.
Dianabol may cause mild side effects, as well. These include things like gastrointestinal issues (heartburn, gas, diarrhea, and nausea), oily skin and acne, worsening male pattern baldness, mood changes, libido changes, and more. These often improve over the course of your cycle, but if they become bothersome, you may want to consider using a different steroid. Not all men can tolerate real Dianabol at doses high enough to be effective.
How Much Real Dianabol to Use
Dianabol doses vary based on your unique tolerance and your overall goals. In general, the minimum effective dose, or the dose at which you will notice some improvements in strength and stamina, is about 10mg.
Another important consideration with real dbol is the length of your cycle. The more you take, the shorter your cycle should be for your safety. What’s more, you should always take breaks between cycles that are equal to the cycle’s length. The chart below shows the maximum dose of Dianabol and some cycle recommendations for bulking based on your level of experience.
|Experience Level||Cycle Length (Weeks)||Dose (Daily)|
Please be aware that some experts will claim that doses up to 100mg daily are safe. This vastly increases the risk of side effects, and most users cannot tolerate such a high dose. This should be reserved for advanced users who are very experienced with real Dianabol, and it should never be attempted otherwise. In this case, cycle lengths should be no longer than four weeks.
Real Dianabol is nothing to be afraid of, and the social stigma surrounding it was created by stories sensationalized by the media. The potential for abuse and side effects certainly exists, but as long as you follow the guidelines and recommendations for safe use, you should have a pleasant experience. You’ll certainly put on more muscle than you thought possible.