Home Dianabol Side Effects
Dianabol Side Effects
Dianabol is arguably one of the strongest anabolic steroids ever developed, and it certainly produces some astounding effects. However, there are several Dianabol side effects to keep in mind before, during, and after your cycle. Fortunately, if you’re willing to follow guidelines in terms of dBol dosage and cycle lengths, you’ll be able to mitigate most of these dbol side effects.
Dianabol Dosage and its Effect on Your Health
When it comes to anabolic steroids, there’s one fact that seems true – the more you use, the greater your risk of developing side effects. Dianabol can be used safely in doses of 25mg to 50mg per day, and while some use doses as high as 100mg per day, there’s evidence to show that doses of more than 50mg do not provide enough benefit to outweigh the risk. Of course, dosage is an individual choice, but following the guidelines will help you avoid the more serious Dianabol side effects.
Dianabol is an alkylated oral steroid. This simply means it’s been made in such a way that it will survive processing through the liver and remain useful to your body afterward. Unfortunately, Dianabol can damage the liver over time, especially in large doses and long cycles. For this reason, it’s very important to stay within recommended doses and to keep cycle lengths at six to eight weeks, maximum. For even better protection, you should adjust your cycle length based on your dose. For example, if you’re taking a 25mg daily dose, you can use an eight-week cycle. Conversely, if you’re using more than 50mg per day, shorten your cycle accordingly. The chart below shows this in more detail.
|Experience Level||Daily Dose||Recommended Cycle Length
*Not all advanced users can or should use a 100mg daily dose of Dianabol. This is a large dose, and not everyone will tolerate it.
Some other tips for added liver protection include using supplements designed to help block some of the damage, including products like Liver Care or even a simple milk thistle product. Hydration is also very important; when your body is well-hydrated, your liver can more easily process the Dianabol, which results in less damage. Following all these tips will reduce your risk of liver damage drastically.
Other Significant Dianabol Side Effects
Aside from hepatotoxicity, which is the most worrisome of all the Dianabol side effects, there are three others to keep in mind during your Dianabol cycle.
- Testosterone suppression – This is one of the simplest Dianabol side effects to avoid, and all it takes is some preparation. Dianabol will suppress your body’s ability to produce testosterone on its own. That’s because it binds to the same receptors, and when those receptors are already full, your body doesn’t produce more testosterone to fill them. Most athletes and bodybuilders create Dianabol stacks that include testosterone for this reason, and they’ll also use an in-depth Dianabol PCT plan to help kick-start testosterone production once they’ve taken their last doses of Dianabol. This typically involves using a product like Clomid or Nolvadex, either of which will tell the body to start producing more testosterone.
- Estrogenic side effects – Dianabol is a wet steroid, and while this is beneficial in a variety of ways, it can also create some serious complications for those who aren’t prepared. Because Dianabol converts to estrogen in the male body, this can lead to side effects commonly associated with too much estrogen in the bloodstream. These range from mood swings and oily skin to conditions as significant as gynecomastia. To avoid them, make sure you’re using an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Letrozole to block the estrogen conversion and keep these Dianabol side effects at bay.
- Virilization – While women can use some anabolic steroids quite safely, the truth is that because they so closely mimic the molecular structure and mechanism of testosterone, they’ll produce many masculine effects in the female body. Women who use Dianabol may experience signs of virilization, which include but are not limited to things such as a deeper voice, clitoral enlargement, and mood swings. Women are advised to steer clear of Dianabol due to its potency.
Commonly Reported dbol Side Effects
Almost all the Dianabol side effects for men and women listed above can be avoided by simply following guidelines regarding dosage, cycle lengths, supplements, and post-cycle therapy. However, there are a few others that occur more frequently and in varying severity. For most people, the side effects below aren’t bothersome enough to cause them to stop using Dianabol, and in most cases, they gradually get better on their own as their bodies adjust.
- Nausea with or without vomiting – Dianabol can cause some stomach upset, and this may range from very mild to moderate in severity. While a little nausea shouldn’t be a huge concern and can be remedied with over-the-counter products, nausea that is severe or that is accompanied by an inability to keep food and drink down, may indicate a more serious problem. For most, the symptoms are very mild and disappear in the first few days of use.
- Diarrhea – Others have noted mild to moderate diarrhea for the first day or two. Again, if it’s mild, it can be treated with anti-diarrheal medications in most drug stores. However, if it’s severe, or if it persists, it could cause dehydration.
- Jitters or irritability – Testosterone and its derivatives can have a stimulant effect, so it comes as no surprise that some users experience feelings of jitters or irritability. These will gradually improve after the first week of your cycle.
- Sleeplessness – If you experience trouble sleeping for the first few days, try an over-the-counter sleep aid such as diphenhydramine, which is safe and non-habit-forming. If your sleeplessness persists, you may need to lower your dose or discontinue using Dianabol.
Potential Allergic Reaction
An allergic reaction is one of the rarest side effects of dbol, but it is important for you to understand the warning signs. Allergic reactions may range from very mild to life-threatening.
- Mild allergic reactions may present with symptoms such as itching, hives, or rash. Often, these are not dangerous, but if you experience them, you should not continue using Dianabol.
- Severe allergic reactions to dbol may include symptoms such as more pronounced hives, a sudden decrease in blood pressure, and swelling. In the most severe cases, this swelling can affect the mouth, throat, tongue, and/or nasal passages, which can make breathing difficult. If you experience the symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, you should obtain emergency medical treatment.
Mitigating Dianabol Side Effects with Appropriate Stacks and Cycles
While it’s important to adjust your cycle based on dose to avoid most of the worst dbol side effects, you should also consider your stacks. Remember that many anabolic steroids will synergize with Dianabol, meaning you’ll need to use less to enjoy the same effects. Along those same lines, using a large dose of Dianabol along with another steroid can exacerbate its side effects. For this reason, it’s vital that you carefully consider your stacks and cycles if you want to avoid side effects.
As an example, should you choose to run a cycle that includes both Dianabol and Anavar, you will need to be extremely careful when it comes to overlapping them. The two are both hepatotoxic, which means they will cause liver damage. You will need to consider this carefully when it comes to choosing dbol cycle lengths. If you take Dianabol for four weeks at the beginning of your cycle, then make the switch to Anavar, you should limit your Anavar use to four weeks, as well. This reduces your entire cycle time to eight weeks, which helps to alleviate some of the risk of liver damage.
What to Do When You Experience Side Effects of Dianabol
The side effects of Dianabol can vary from person to person. While some people may never experience anything out of the ordinary, others may experience severe side effects that persist. Knowing when to stop using dbol and when to contact a medical professional is vitally important.
- When to wait it out – If the side effects that you experience are relatively mild and include things such as heartburn, upset stomach, and gastrointestinal issues, and if they are mild in nature, they will often get better on their own as your body acclimates to the hormonal changes.
- When to stop taking dianabol – If any of the side effects listed above persist beyond the first week of use, or if they become bothersome, you should stop taking Dianabol. You should also stop using Dianabol if you notice any signs of the estrogenic side effects of dbol, especially gynecomastia.
- When to deek medical treatment – If any of the D bol side effects become severe, or if you experience any signs or symptoms of an allergic reaction, you should stop using Dianabol immediately and seek emergency medical attention. dbol side effects of this nature are very rare.
Dianabol side effects range from very mild to severe, but understanding these side effects and what you should expect can help you mitigate them or treat them as they arise. If you have any concerns about your health, or if you experience side effects that are difficult to tolerate or seem abnormal, stop taking Dianabol and seek medical attention right away.