As one of the most well-known oral steroids around, Anadrol is incredibly effective at helping bodybuilders make some serious size and strength gains.
However, like most oral steroids, the effectiveness depends greatly on the type of stack chosen and what other compounds are being stacked with it. Below is a look at a few popular steroids when considering anadrol stacks.
Planning an Anadrol Stack – Things to Keep in Mind
There’s no denying that Anadrol stacks are some of the most popular and powerful choices. Anadrol is highly versatile, and this means it pairs nicely with many other compounds, whether you want to gain muscle, burn off fat while retaining muscle, or simply improve your strength and endurance. The following guidelines will help you choose the best possible products to stack Anadrol with.
- Buy everything up front. Perhaps the most important part of running a successful and safe Anadrol stack is careful planning. Before you take your first dose, make sure you have enough of every ingredient in your stack to complete your entire cycle. Running out of something mid-cycle can reverse your progress.
- Remember that different stacks will produce different results. Anadrol is very versatile, and it pairs well with a host of other steroids. The results for Anadrol stacks will depend on what compounds are chosen. For example, pairing Anadrol with Dianabol will undoubtedly result in tremendous gains, whereas pairing it with Anavar while on a calorie deficit and intense workout routine can help you cut body fat while retaining (and even building) muscle. Be sure to understand how every component of your stack works.
- Start with small doses of each stack component. Every anabolic steroid on the market today has a recommended maximum dose, and while this is a good guideline to have, remember that these doses only truly apply when you are not stacking that steroid. A good rule of thumb is to cut each dose in half, then raise it slightly over the course of the first two weeks. This way, you can gauge your body’s response and tolerance. Often, steroids synergize in such a way that they amplify one another’s results, so there’s no need to use more than half the usual dose.
- Never skip the PCT. When you use an Anadrol stack, your body will stop making its own testosterone. This means you will need to be proactive when your cycle ends to help facilitate that natural production. This is the entire purpose of PCT; without it, you may experience significant side effects related to low testosterone levels, and you may even lose all the physical effects of your hard work. Never use one of the many Anadrol stacks without carefully-planned PCT.
The Best Anadrol Stacks
- Testosterone Enanthate – Testosterone E is probably the most popular compound to run along with Anadrol. In fact, it works as a “base” for almost any cycle to help increase testosterone levels and prevent certain side effects such as low libido and depression. Basically, any compound you run will eventually shut down natural testosterone production, and adding this compound will keep you functioning properly and dramatically boost the effectiveness of your cycle.
- Trenbolone – Another common steroid to add to Anadrol stacks is Trenbolone. However, due to the strength of the Trenbolone, this is usually hit or miss. You will get massive gains and the strength will be through the roof, but some users report more Anadrol side effects mixing these two. However, others don’t have any problems. It’s also possible to include Test to turn this into one of the most powerful Anadrol cycles.
- Anavar – Anavar is often thought of as a cutting steroid as it helps bodybuilders to become more vascular and defined with great strength gains, but minimal weight gain. It isn’t overly recommended to take two orals at once, and even so, it would be more beneficial to take Anavar with Test or Anadrol with Test. Saying that, it is known to synergize well with Anadrol, and you would get solid gains running both of these at once. As mentioned before you could use this combination for cutting or for more defined gains.
- Dianabol – Dianabol is an incredibly popular oral steroid which a lot of bodybuilders use either on its own, or as part of a larger Test base cycle. However, it has been said to be very synergetic with Anadrol and as such the two often work very well for size and strength gains.
- Sustanon 250 – Anadrol and Sustanon 250 work very nicely together. Sustanon is a great all-around testosterone base for your Anadrol cycle, and it’s often quite mild. Sustanon combines several testosterone esters, which helps maintain a constant balance of free testosterone. As a result, you feel stronger and more powerful. Sustanon 250 can take the place of other testosterone esters in your stack, or it can be paired with lower-dose Anadrol for a phenomenal cutting cycle.
- Winstrol – Winstrol is a favorite oral for many bodybuilders, and is known to offer incredible strength gains. It can be stacked with Anadrol as well as any other oral to make a powerful stack. However, as with the other oral steroids it will be more effective to use a testosterone base instead. Due to liver toxicity and effectiveness, it’s most common to stack Anadrol with an injectable steroid.
To make things even simpler, the chart below shows the best Anadrol stacks based on your unique goals.
There are two options for each goal, so you can make the right choice for your unique preferences, needs, and tolerance. Remember that Testosterone is additional to any Anadrol stack, as well to prevent shut down.
|Goal||Stack Option 1||Stack Option 2|
As you can see, Anadrol is by far one of the most powerful and most versatile anabolic steroids on the planet. That’s why so many bodybuilders and athletes turn to it to help them reach their unique goals. By learning what to stack Anadrol with, it’s possible to push your body to its limits and discover a bigger, stronger, and more toned physique.